• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Like everything else in the government you can get a permit if you can afford it. ca is no different than dc or chicago. Your rights are as deep as your checkbook.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    That was fast.

6 dead, 3 injured in shooting at Southern California hair salon - CNN.com

But but but, they banned guns! None of this makes sense.

Good thing none of the lawless, untrained, vigilante types were around, then the death toll would be higher due to their vigilante methods of shooting and striking other innocents. Oh well this all goes to show criminals will still be criminals regardless of the laws. I hate to see people killed for no reason, but they kind of ask for it in Cali.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    A friend of mine works for the daily news here at ball state. He got an opportunity to report on the police practicing at a local shooting range. He asked the cop about carrying. The cop said "I dont have a problem with the constitution, but I dont think you should carry on campus. There are too many problems and trying to determine who is the bad guy would be impossible." Ill leave him nameless, but hes getting an email from me, thats a promise.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    A friend of mine works for the daily news here at ball state. He got an opportunity to report on the police practicing at a local shooting range. He asked the cop about carrying. The cop said "I dont have a problem with the constitution, but I dont think you should carry on campus. There are too many problems and trying to determine who is the bad guy would be impossible." Ill leave him nameless, but hes getting an email from me, thats a promise.

That's interesting... How come they never seem to have that problem anywhere where those of us who carry lawfully aren't having to worry about losing our careers or educational opportunities and futures.

If he has no problem with the Constitution, that's the end of the sentence. Adding "but" invalidates the prior statement.

If he said what was reported, either what preceded or what followed "but" is a lie.

Blessings,
    Bill

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Kalifornia would be a great place if there were no Kalifornians there! I've lived there for a short time and it's like a communist state. With all the crime who would wanna live there unarmed?

Top Bottom