• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK - Why do you say this???

I just got off the phone with some lady at the bank, and she sucked me right into it.
    She ends the call with - "Bye Bye" so I say "Bye Bye" - hang up and then scream. :eek:

Bye Bye is the Goofiest thing to say to someone and I try not to fall for it but it happens so fast, sometimes I'm just not aware until it's too late.
    It's You Women who started it. All the phone calls that this happens to, are because you girly girls say it first.

Guys conversations usually end with things like - "Cool" or "Later" or "See Ya".

The only guys I've ever heard say "Bye Bye" to me are ones that have a job talking with chicks on the phone all day and they are temporarily brainwashed. They just need some beer and a remote to reset and purge their system. Unless they are Pee-Wee Herman cause I'm sure he says Bye Bye all the time.

Which one of you started this phrase anyway. :xmad:

I heard that the men in the UK have this same problem, but their woman say "Tootles".

I just had to share.

You may all go back to making Sammiches now.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I say it just to sound goofy - but only when talking with friends and family.

Some kind of "professional" setting...it hasn't slipped out. Yet.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    What's REALLY funny is to end a call with a good buddy by saying "I love you".

Doh! :n00b:

I had to call him right back and asked him if I really said that. :rofl:

In my defense, I was quite tired and had just spoken with my mother immediately before talking to him. I always tell HER that I love her - guess it kind of stuck in my head due to fatigue. :D

chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    Bye Bye is the Goofiest thing to say to someone and I try not to fall for it but it happens so fast, sometimes I'm just not aware until it's too late.

Happens to me on occasion too. Not proud of it. The vast majority of my co-workers are women...and it's definitely their fault!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Wow, you just had to do that, didn't you?

I have never paid attention to how I end the conversation and now I won't ever NOT think of it.

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    What's REALLY funny is to end a call with a good buddy by saying "I love you".

Doh! :n00b:

I had to call him right back and asked him if I really said that. :rofl:

In my defense, I was quite tired and had just spoken with my mother immediately before talking to him. I always tell HER that I love her - guess it kind of stuck in my head due to fatigue. :D

If you would have ended it with Man and said it in your deepest voice it would have been okay!!

parsimonious

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    SE IN
    It seems kinda odd to me that you repeat the sign off.

Do you say adios to spanish speakers? arrivederci [yep I had to look it up] to itailian speakers?
    dasvidaniya, bonsoir?

I just say, mmm bye.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ok -

I just ended a call with "Bye Bye".
    I'm the one who initiated it. And the worst thing is, it was the manliest of men whom I was talking to. I happened to have my voice recorder on at the time and played it back just to make sure of my suspicions.

Yep - I did it and I sounded like a total DORK...:n00b:

In my defense, I was married once so it's still her fault.

Fool.gif
    Duh - Bye-Bye
    Fool.gif

Top Bottom