• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I'm not sure what to say about this 'millennial' generation. So, just read the article and watch the short clip.....and form your own opinion.

I can only guess that, ten years after this 'M'-generation takes the reigns in our governments, businesses, and control social media as well as the news media..... we will find ourselves at a "point of no return"..... here in America.

Glad I'm old enough that I won't be around to see it happen.....

WATCH: More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter | Fox News Insider

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Don't worry. Most of the country was libtarded before they grew up and came to their senses. This too shall pass.

I pray you're right. I too, think we are screwed as these generations of 10-20 & 20-30 year olds make into the field of reps, sens, etc. God forbid, the presidency.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe someone should set them up with their dream dates. After they get done being hacked to death with a machete by their new love interests, there will be fewer left to become politicians.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Fun facts:
    Millennial's were born in the 80's- to late 90's
    Before millennials could vote you had an assault weapons ban, that was put into effect by people millenials werent old enough to vote for.
    when the first millennials could vote a man went into office and didnt renew that ban
    In the late 60's-70's you had people in mass numbers insulting, spitting and attempting to assault men coming home from war.
    the assassinations of JFK, MLK, and RFK all in the 60's

but watch out for millenials because we're ruining america.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    MS-13 needs their own reality show.
    Maybe a gang dating site. These lib chicks have no idea what they're talking about.

I remember MS-13 from growing up in the LA areas. Even the Crips and F-Troop stayed their distance when they congregated. They still bleed like everyone else. They move in packs to intimidate like all the other gangs out there. They just have a bad rep because they started getting bloodier than most and bragged about it. That works on the street. MS-13 was know for smuggling guns and children down to central America. Raising kids in CA was scary enough without knowing they existed. When you lived a 20 minute drive to the border, that was how long you had to find your missing kid, car or guns before they're gone forever.

If California was a carry state with some good Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine Laws, it would be a different ballgame. As it is, vigilantes don't make the news because they get muddied up with all the other noise but they are out there. I'm still hoping they are making a dent but I don't know anymore.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Fun facts:
    Before millennials could vote you had an assault weapons ban, that was put into effect by people millenials werent old enough to vote for.
    when the first millennials could vote a man went into office and didnt renew that ban
    In the late 60's-70's you had people in mass numbers insulting, spitting and attempting to assault men coming home from war.

Be kinda nice if y’all weren’t so friendly with Marxism. Probably life will kick the **** out of most of you that you kinda grow out of that. But dang, you have to leave the basement for it to work.

:stickpoke:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Fun facts:

There were plenty of firearms available to "kids" of my generation. I carried a Savage model 24 (.22lr/.410bore) to high school in my car most every day.
    Yes, there was an assault weapons ban passed, and if you study the results of that ban you'll understand why it was allowed to sunset.
    We did NOT have school shootings until the millennial generation came along.
    I'm not casting aspersions, simply stating some more "fun facts" as you put it.

One more thing.
    The name of any country, even this one, should ALWAYS be capitalized.
    It's America.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Both of my sons are millenials, they've done well for themselves. TV news always zeros in on the crazies.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    There were plenty of firearms available to "kids" of my generation. I carried a Savage model 24 (.22lr/.410bore) to high school in my car most every day.
    Yes, there was an assault weapons ban passed, and if you study the results of that ban you'll understand why it was allowed to sunset.
    We did NOT have school shootings until the millennial generation came along.
    I'm not casting aspersions, simply stating some more "fun facts" as you put it.

One more thing.
    The name of any country, even this one, should ALWAYS be capitalized.
    It's America.
    I guess the Texas tower shooting never happened?

Threads like this only divide like minded individuals. So quick to look for whats different rather than what we have in common. I voted for Trump, I donated to his campaign, and yet here I sit, the left hates me, and the right mocks me.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess the Texas tower shooting never happened?

Threads like this only divide like minded individuals. So quick to look for whats different rather than what we have in common. I voted for Trump, I donated to his campaign, and yet here I sit, the left hates me, and the right mocks me.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I’m 33, and by technicality a millennial. Would you see that the Goodcat never see the inside of a public office? There are good guys too, you know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I poke fun at millennials. But honestly. You can't blame an entire generation for stuff.

Why is it Millennials' fault that so many of their parents coddled them? Who were their parents? Keep going back down the line and I guess you could blame the sins of the sons on the fathers before them, at least a little.

But, that doesn't mean we can't use the direction of the current generation as a barometer. Like I said. I'd really feel a lot better about the future if so damn many millennials weren't so cozy with Marxism. I'm not blaming that on the millennials. They're a product of the generations before them.

Some encouraging news. The generation beyond millennials are shaping up a little better. Seems like they're a bit more libertarian than their commie parents.

First hint of that was seeing my nieces roll their eyes at their SJW principle spouting a bunch of SJW crap. Hopefully their SJW GEN X parents don't fill them too full of ****.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I wonder if the OP is of the same generation that brought us Hillary Clinton and John Kerry.

Hardly.

I'm from the generation that brought us Ron Reagan and Bush '41'..... (I've heard us called the pre-Viet Nam generation, as that's when we were teens).

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I’m 33, and by technicality a millennial. Would you see that the Goodcat never see the inside of a public office? There are good guys too, you know.

Now I just met you (and as you say, you're 33).

Maybe I'm posting about the "just post-Millenial" gen. But you're a bit older than those I refer to... (see the vid clip). I think those folks are just college age and a few years older.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hardly.

I'm from the generation that brought us Ron Reagan and Bush '41'..... (I've heard us called the pre-Viet Nam generation, as that's when we were teens).

Ronald Reagan and GHW Bush were teenagers just before Vietnam?

If you were 15 years old at the beginning of the Vietnam War (1955), then you were born around 1940 or so. Hillary was born in 1947 and Kerry in 1943.
    Ergo...your generation sucks. :):

Top Bottom