• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    There was a thread a while back about Steven R. Jenkins selling some Glocks in Indy at a lowered price. A few mentioned that he only sells to LEO's. This is not totally true. Here is a list of who he will sell to. AND NO I DON'T WORK FOR HIM AND NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE FOR HIM. Just trying to help out some fellow INGO'ers that showed interest in his Glocks in the other thread.

As an authorized Glock Law Enforcement Dealer/Distributor Steven Jenkins is allowed to sell to the following individuals:

POLICE OFFICERS/RETIRED
    SHERIFF'S DEPUTY'S/RETIRED
    CURRENT MILITARY
    NATIONAL GUARD
    RESERVISTS
    RETIRED MILITARY
    EMT'S
    FIREMEN
    TSA PERSONNEL
    PRIVATE SECURITY OFFICERS
    SECURITY FIRMS
    RETIRED FEDERAL AGENTS
    JUDGES
    DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S
    FEDERAL FLIGHT DECK OFFICERS
    ALL OF THESE INDIVIDUALS MUST HAVE A CURRENT DEPT ID,
    VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE WITH CURRENT ADDRESS
    VALID HAND GUN LICENSE
    MUST FILL OUT 4473
    AND MUST COMPLY WITH STATE/FEDERAL LAWS

For any fellow INGO'er falls into one of the categories here's some of his prices.

GLOCK 17*, 19*, 22*, 23*, 26*, 27*, 31*, 32*, 33*, [17*, 19*, 22*, 23* RTF2] AND [17*, 19*, 22*, 23* GEN 4]
    * = usually in stock

Fixed sights $398.20
    Adjustable sights $420.20
    Glock night sights $455.40
    Trijicon night sights $477.40

Last edited:

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    Why no love for roofers?

I believe they are now stocking this model, the 16G, also:
    glocknail.jpg

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    so all glocks that are fixed sights are $398?

For those models listed there, yes. That's how he explained it to me. There are a few other models where the prices are slightly higher. I have those prices if you want them.

I'm seriously thinking about adding a Glock 19 4th Gen with the Trijicon night sites to my collection and this is by far the best price I have found.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Thanks for the post LawDog76!
    I purchased several handguns from Jenkins when I was on active duty and they always had the best prices available.
    I'm glad to hear that he sells to Retired Officers too.
    (No, I don't work for them either.:))
    Mike

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I have bought many of them from there, and several close friends and family have asked me to buy one and sell it to them. one, its straw.... two i could run it through my ffl after i purchased it as an individual.
    BUT
    i find it VERY moraly and ethically wrong to purchase something at a discounted price because of your current occupation is deemed that you deserve a lowered rate to use the item FOR your occupation. then turn around and sell it and make a profit.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    i find it VERY moraly and ethically wrong to purchase something at a discounted price because of your current occupation is deemed that you deserve a lowered rate to use the item FOR your occupation. then turn around and sell it and make a profit.

well put :+1:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have bought many of them from there, and several close friends and family have asked me to buy one and sell it to them. one, its straw.... two i could run it through my ffl after i purchased it as an individual.
    BUT

:+1:

Several of the qualified purchasers don't carry guns in their line of work, ie EMTs. When I was a kid his dad sold to everyone and then had the discounts for LEO, sorta like Keisler's down south.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    :+1:

Several of the qualified purchasers don't carry guns in their line of work, ie EMTs. When I was a kid his dad sold to everyone and then had the discounts for LEO, sorta like Keisler's down south.

i believe beech grove firearms is a certified LEO dealer as well and can offer the same price breaks to the qualified group... dont quote me on that though.

Top Bottom