• ...and so much more!
  • LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    :+1:

Several of the qualified purchasers don't carry guns in their line of work, ie EMTs. When I was a kid his dad sold to everyone and then had the discounts for LEO, sorta like Keisler's down south.

I can introduce you to several EMTs and Paramedics that CC while working. A few of them have been shot at/robbed for the drugs on their truck. There are some places in Fort Wayne TRAA (local Ambulance Company)will NOT let their people go into until Police have secured the area because of this. Now I have never heard of a Fireman carrying at work but I won't say there are none out there.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I can introduce you to several EMTs and Paramedics that CC while working. A few of them have been shot at/robbed for the drugs on their truck. There are some places in Fort Wayne TRAA (local Ambulance Company)will NOT let their people go into until Police have secured the area because of this. Now I have never heard of a Fireman carrying at work but I won't say there are none out there.

I stand corrected then. I didn't think EMTs were allowed to carry weapons.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I think it adds fuel to the anti cop fire when you see some of the breaks they get like this. I've known cops that have turned a tidy profit by selling their guns every year for more than they paid for it and then buying a new one for less money. Not wanting to start a fight, JMHO.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    How big is the "private security" loophole? I, for instance, own a business - and there ain't no one but me providing security to said business. Would it be permissible to provide on company letterhead a document stating that "rockhopper46038 is duly employed as a security guard for business XYZ"?

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    How big is the "private security" loophole? I, for instance, own a business - and there ain't no one but me providing security to said business. Would it be permissible to provide on company letterhead a document stating that "rockhopper46038 is duly employed as a security guard for business XYZ"?

No we would need letterhead from a state licensed security company..

fwacfred

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    MYRTLE BEACH

FWFD's arson investigators carry Glocks also. They are sworn law enforcement officers with a special police commission.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    For those models listed there, yes. That's how he explained it to me. There are a few other models where the prices are slightly higher. I have those prices if you want them.

I'm seriously thinking about adding a Glock 19 4th Gen with the Trijicon night sites to my collection and this is by far the best price I have found.

I want a G19 3rd Generation, but as of last week, they still hadn't gotten in their shipment. They only had G19 with Trijicon night sights, which I don't want to pay for. Hopefully they will get the shipment in soon. I sold my G17 to pay for the G19 and was disappointed when they were out. Their entire Glock/gun case was looking pretty anemic. They also took off the price stickers from the display case, and I heard a rumor last month that prices were going up for the Glock discounted price. Who knows for sure.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    We haven't heard anything as for a price increase. I can tell you though that they are very thin right now. We have I think maybe 10 or 15 of them in stock right now in various models..

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    We haven't heard anything as for a price increase. I can tell you though that they are very thin right now. We have I think maybe 10 or 15 of them in stock right now in various models..

That's good about the price increases. I inquired about two months ago, and the lady said they had an order in, and to them, it would be in "any day now." Then I was fearful that they would only be getting in the 4th Gens with the ugly RTF grip and oversize mag release button, but the lady last week said to her knowledge, Glock is still making the 3rd Gens for now, and their order consisted of a little bit of everything. Still hope they have my name down on the call list, but am checking the store every so often in case they don't.

Ok I'm a lil new to this.....where can one get in contact with Steve Jenknins to acquire one of these boys!?

Steven R. Jenkins Online Store

As of last week, they only had a very small # of Glocks. They did have some 4th Gens, some 3rd Gens, and even the RTF model with the curved slide groves. If I were you, I would hold off if you want a 4th Gen. I already hear they are replacing springs since they switched to a new type of spring design.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    For the Southern Indiana guys. Orion Arms in Clarksville is also a Glock Blue Label Dealer.

Top Bottom