• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When should we have the INGO Busse Chop-in?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm down for either one! Were only about 35 min. apart, and centrally located.:popcorn:

If you're interested or offering to host 15 Busse fans for the chop-in, I think we should have it at your place. I hope you have a very wooded property...:D. Lovemywoods hasn't offered to host this event, nor do I want to impose upon him.

If that sounds good to you, we need to get an idea of a date.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    I will be able to make it on 19,20,21 or Dec.3,4,5... or everyother weekend after that...!!! Thanks hope you guys pick a date that I can make.. but if not I guess there is always next time... thanks..

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lets start looking at a date so i can try to get it off. i have a rotating schedule and only have weekends off every other month. if there is a week or so notice i can work out a trade day or whatever. i really hope this happens. it sounds fun

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, it looks like scheduling will prove a little difficult, I kinda figured that would be the case. We could also opt to plan this in the spring sometime if everyone would prefer to do that. I'd kinda like to have it a little sooner rather than later. I'll post a poll to get an idea of everyone's schedule.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Ok guys, I've added a poll to get an idea of when everyone would like to do this. We don't have to make it this a huge, complicated event by any means, but I know between everyone's scheduling restrictions with work and the upcoming holiday season, I think spring of next year might be best, so that was my vote. Please vote so we can keep the ball rolling! Thanks for all of the interest and support in planning this event guys!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    If you're interested or offering to host 15 Busse fans for the chop-in, I think we should have it at your place. I hope you have a very wooded property...:D. Lovemywoods hasn't offered to host this event, nor do I want to impose upon him.

If that sounds good to you, we need to get an idea of a date.

I am willing to host, I voted spring, but December is also fine. We have five acres and about three of it is wooded. I also have a nice shelter house with a wood stove, and fire pit outside. Let's do this, sure sounds like fun!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I am willing to host, I voted spring, but December is also fine. We have five acres and about three of it is wooded. I also have a nice shelter house with a wood stove, and fire pit outside. Let's do this, sure sounds like fun!

That sounds great! Thank you for offering to host the chop-in!

How many guests are you willing/able to host comfortably?

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, I'll wait a little while longer to allow anyone else to vote before calling anything, but it looks like either spring of next year or December are front-runners so far. Updated first post with location and all interested participants.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    I say we do this soon...!!!! I am off Dec.3,4,5 and Dec.17,18,19... the 19th is my birthday... I would also be willing to help set up, get there early..etc... I can also bring lot of cardboard in different sizes,if we would want to hack or slash at that...??? Come on guys Busse Chop-In 2010....!!!!!!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I also voted spring, but I'm starting to think next month would be better! I'm wondering how many others have done the same. If you voted spring but could be there next month I think we should speak up. It's dry right now, we never know it might be real wet in the spring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom