• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When should we have the INGO Busse Chop-in?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Here's a couple of names that you can pm but they're probably on your list already.
    Paddling_man
    jbombelli

Sure did, they were on there, as well as Cubby and flatlander. Thanks for the suggestion, those were the four that came immediately to mind that hadn't chimed in yet. I'm sure there are likely others, but I'm still waiting.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Who besides bob myself and possibly alex have really put a whoopin on their busses? If you haven't we'll fix that problem asap.
    I've put a whoopin on your old mojo, and paddlingman's battle rat. Waki not so much unfortunately, and the game warden has seen the inside of Bambi's belly a couple of time.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The only one I use regularly is my Comp Finish SJTAC. The others not so much. But I might be interested depending on time/location, etc.

I'll bring my Waki. I've been wanting to beat on it for a while now. I think I'll take it back off the exchange. I can use the money, but now that The Walking Dead has been running, I don't think I can sell it. I might need it. lol.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    i kick myself every time for selling my waki when I see one. we beat on mine real hard and it asked for more, the one piece of steel I truly regret selling.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Who besides bob myself and possibly alex have really put a whoopin on their busses? If you haven't we'll fix that problem asap.

Mine's been through a lot, from chopping down welded wire fence to being used as a wedge for splitting wood (basically stabbing it into a log and hitting it with a sledge to split it). Mostly I use it for breaking and raking glass at work now, along with prying doors and such. Of course, it looks like it's been through hell too.

INFI really is pretty impressive.

I may be interested depending on where and when.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom