• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    We'll see what happens. Not sure why all the nay-sayers have the same avater.

Results from something extremely random and funny at a small chop in we had.

And peer pressure from drbares. That vicious bumble bee killer

I was there with five other INGO'ers this weekend, and perhaps not a dealership, but at least a stocking shop.

Let me know how many you want and which models :D

Then again, Bobby has all the cool stuff :drool:

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    Rascally bees 4 liffffffffffffffffffffffffffffe

Also the only dealer that stocks Busses that I am aware of is Arizona custom knives which came in on saturday at blade show last year and bought everything on the table... for full retail.

I am not trying to be a debby downer but if you are thinking you can get Busses at a discount for resale you may be waiting awhile.

drbarnes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Kokomo
    It was their zombie killer color, not as smooth as the orange but not textured like the moss green or black crinkle.... I didnt look at it all that close

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Busse said they used to have stocking dealers but got burned pretty bad in the past :xmad:

According to a conversation I had with Jerry himself last year becoming a vender and about this rumor is it is NOT true. He told me he did not need or want anymore venders because he would not be able to keep up order demand. He also stated the rumor had no business sense to it at all.

Menace67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Noblesville
    According to a conversation I had with Jerry himself last year becoming a vender and about this rumor is it is NOT true. He told me he did not need or want anymore venders because he would not be able to keep up order demand. He also stated the rumor had no business sense to it at all.

Well that statement came direct from his employee to my ears so I was just repeating what I was told. No biggie to me I got my new knife I wanted anyways :D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well that statement came direct from his employee to my ears so I was just repeating what I was told. No biggie to me I got my new knife I wanted anyways :D

I wish I had been there and got me a new knife.:( Maybe next time. I will see them at the next 1500 and I will be sporting me a new one too. or maybe 2 or :dunno: :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    No, his nephews are graduating. But BLADE is that weekend. I cant wait to go!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Wish you were goin too Brad, I'd offer to buy you a hotdog...

I can't afford to give up my tables and location at the Indy 1500 because I attended Blade. I talked to Dan (the promoter), and if I miss this 1500, there is no guarantee that I will get my tables and location back for the next 1500.

It's probably for the best, I tend to spend way too much money at Blade! :)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I can't afford to give up my tables and location at the Indy 1500 because I attended Blade. I talked to Dan (the promoter), and if I miss this 1500, there is no guarantee that I will get my tables and location back for the next 1500.

It's probably for the best, I tend to spend way too much money at Blade! :)

Yeah but last year you came home with some freaking awesome blades!

Top Bottom