• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Busse table was great. Talked to the guys, brought back a few knives for the shop. Also talked to them about becoming a stocking dealer. The deal is in the works.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Busse said they used to have stocking dealers but got burned pretty bad in the past :xmad:

I have heard this statement before and it really does not make any sense to me. There are hundreds if not thousands of knife manufactures and distributors out there that have a dealer network. So, how does one (Busse) get burned? You sure the hell don't ship product to your dealers until it's been paid for unless your dealer is set up on some type of term payment and if that is the case, you as the manufacture/distributor have excess to the dealers financial resources, so payment wouldn't be that hard to get.:dunno:

Personally I believe that they don't want dealers for the simple reason they can control the market and the prices that they demand for their product.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Ill be interested to see if this goes anywhere... My guess is no

I bet we could be stocking dealers too Dave :D

I want to be a dealer too.

We could set up The Rascally Bee's knife shop.

We'll see what happens. Not sure why all the nay-sayers have the same avater.

I was there with five other INGO'ers this weekend, and perhaps not a dealership, but at least a stocking shop.

Top Bottom