• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I think it's funny! I also think it's funny that the liberals think that they can say whatever they want without hesitation but that when a conservative says something they don't like it turns ugly. Just like the media/liberals want to stand by the 1st Amendment to the death but are so willing to trample the 2nd Amendment.

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Guys you need to slow down on the Obama hate. It makes my soul cry a little to think of the POTUS crying himself to sleep.;)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip
    I'm not an antagonist, I'm just a hoosier who likes guns.snip

If someone is an Obama supporter, they are an anti-gunner, pure and simple. If they own guns and support Obama, they are no different than Rosie O'Donnell... you know, take everybody else's guns, just let my bodyguard keep his. Or perhaps Nancy Pelosi, with her gun ban agenda, and California CCW that no one else can get.

Gun owning Obama supporters are either hypocrites, lying to themselves and everybody around them, or just outright stupid. There is no in between. You cannot vote for an avowed gun banner, while claiming to like guns and support the 2nd Amendment.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    If someone is an Obama supporter, they are an anti-gunner, pure and simple. If they own guns and support Obama, they are no different than Rosie O'Donnell... you know, take everybody else's guns, just let my bodyguard keep his. Or perhaps Nancy Pelosi, with her gun ban agenda, and California CCW that no one else can get.

Gun owning Obama supporters are either hypocrites, lying to themselves and everybody around them, or just outright stupid. There is no in between. You cannot vote for an avowed gun banner, while claiming to like guns and support the 2nd Amendment.

I know more than one gun guy that voted for him. They all know I think they are idiots. I asked them what they were thinking, they all said they were voting against Bush, I reminded them he wasn't running.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    :D

productimage-picture-suppose-you-were-an-idiot-782.gif

I know more than one gun guy that voted for him. They all know I think they are idiots. I asked them what they were thinking, they all said they were voting against Bush, I reminded them he wasn't running.
    People :n00b:...

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    With IBO's annoucement that the federal government will buy up to $1 trillion in toxic assests (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090324/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/bank_rescue)
    (read all those mortages that people could not afford) IBO in essence has done EXACTLY what his supportes wanted.

YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

You know, if that idiot wants to buy my gas and pay for my home.... Right The **** On! But the moment he touches your money to do it and not his own, we should all give him a good old fashioned beat down.

As a matter of fact, let's put all the members of Congress, the Prez and VP, and the whole SCOTUS in the middle of a 200 acre plowed corn field and just have one great big royale rumble and if any law maker is left standing they win the right to spend us into oblivion, but if we win, they repeal all the laws we demand that are not Constitutional Amendments and laws. :D

Anyone else down with that?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Yes. Yes I am. Guess where the burden of proof lies.

And thanks for the rep comment. How am I anti-free speech? I have the right to decry speech with which I disagree just as you do.

But hey, the Bush administration held that dissent is somehow unpatriotic, and god forbid we deviate from that (fundamentally unamerican) position!

Yes, I've been to the "hood." I've seen plenty of McCain signs there, as well as trucks (complete with those ridiculous truck balls). It's amusing that you seem to derive your opinion of black culture from what you see on E! news. Have you ever been to the hood? (This is the part where you tell me about your "black friend.")

I'm not an antagonist, I'm just a hoosier who likes guns. I'm also not shy about pointing out idiocy. There are plenty of gun owners who don't think Obama is the antichrist. Perhaps it would behoove some on this forum to open their minds a bit and realize that firearms rights concern everyone, not just conservative, truck-driving prosperity christians. The us v. them mentality found on many firearms forums serves only to drive out more moderate posters and convince the average person that gun owners are lunatics.

And quite frankly, Subaru does make one of the best AWD systems available today, although I'm not at all surprised that you value familiarity over quality. They even make them in Indiana. I'd be proud to drive one, but right now I've got a Ford. What do you drive?

Also, tofu can be delicious if properly prepared. :n00b:

Yes you are. You frequently post against the grain of conservative, 2A thinking. You are another 'they' that has logged on to stir the pot. :n00b: Everybody's and Idiot, but you... your posts scream this. Really, go back to Mother Earth News... page 49 is waiting...

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Yes you are. You frequently post against the grain of conservative, 2A thinking. You are another 'they' that has logged on to stir the pot. :n00b: Everybody's and Idiot, but you... your posts scream this. Really, go back to Mother Earth News... page 49 is waiting...

If I were really an antagonist you would to be able to find a post less than two weeks old to criticize. Regardless, surely two weeks is adequate time to proofread a post. :dunno:

I have never made an anti-2nd amendment post. I support the second amendment. That does not mean that I subscribe to the beliefs that have come to be called "conservative." Not every gun owner listens to Rush and watches FNC. The fact that you fail to differentiate between supporting the 2nd and supporting the modern construction of conservativism is telling indeed.

I believe that running off shooters who do not embrace conservative dogma is harmful to the shooting community. The 2nd covers all of us without regard for political beliefs. That you are unable to handle dissent on a webforum only serves to reinforce the negative prejudices many hold toward firearm owners.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Double post, but I couldn't help it. I had to respond to JW's trainwreck of a post:

If someone is an Obama supporter, they are an anti-gunner, pure and simple.

Tell me more about how Obama banned guns. :rolleyes:

Hey, thanks for the argumentum ad hominem and false dichotomy. I've linked those terms so you can brush up on elementary logic and avoid using such blatant fallacies in the future.

There's really no point in responding in detail to any of your post, as it's a combination of unsubstantiated claims and a complete failure to grasp the most accessible of political subtleties. :n00b:

Top Bottom