bump counts on WTS Threads, why do people allow them to get so high?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    You can ship long guns all day long within the state of Indiana to residents within the state. I've bought and sold a few rifles this way.
    The only extras I do are
    1) take and send many high quality photos of any wear areas so that there are no surprises on the buyers end.
    2) pony up a couple extra dollars for USPS insurance & add signature requirement and you should be all set.
    UPS and FedEx will require FFLs even within state because they have their own restrictive rules, USPS usually plays ball tho and will ship them, since it is perfectly legal.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Some of the products in the classifieds are not in high demand and that's why they have a lot of bumps but there are some that are overpriced.

I had a new bullet resistant vest that I decided to sell on here and Armslist. I got a few trade offers and low ball offers that I passed up on. I bumped it for 3 - 4 months every other day and eventually sold it on Armslist for a better deal than I wa asking in cash.

There's no bump limit. Deal with it.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I have noticed trend, at least what I think is a trend, in post counts as a result of bumps increase. Is this typical of times without a gun scare? It seems that it's counter productive for the seller to allow them to get so high. What are your thoughts??
    Who really cares?

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    You never know when the right person will be looking on the forum, sometimes it takes time to find that person, and bumping it a bunch keeps it relevant. No problem with the number, what does it matter if you arent interested anyway? there is a search function

Top Bottom