• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Well I saw a mouse on my garage floor this afternoon and I took him out with my model 25 Daisy pump cocking rifle.
    It was a through and through to the spine and he dropped like a rock.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Several years ago my wife and I had a nasty mouse problem. We were infested almost overnight. I was in my kitchen one morning getting ready for work when I saw one sneak across the backsplash of my counter and hide behind my coffee pot. I made some noise on the ne side which scared him out of hiding. He blew right across the counter and into the sink drain.

Fast forward to when my wife comes barreling upstairs to chastize me for using the garbage disposal at 6am :D

I'll never forget that victory :rockwoot:

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Several years ago my wife and I had a nasty mouse problem. We were infested almost overnight. I was in my kitchen one morning getting ready for work when I saw one sneak across the backsplash of my counter and hide behind my coffee pot. I made some noise on the ne side which scared him out of hiding. He blew right across the counter and into the sink drain.

Fast forward to when my wife comes barreling upstairs to chastize me for using the garbage disposal at 6am :D

I'll never forget that victory :rockwoot:

Oh gross:puke:

Top Bottom