• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    the one in broad ripple is 21+ but the one by my house is whatever.....just depends on which one you went to....their restaurant, their rules....sorry if you didnt get your "spicy fix"....not kidding either, thats a serious thing to me

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Know of one that went 21+ (smoking allowed), lost a lot of biz and went back to all ages (no smoking).

Wish it went 21+ and no smoking..........idiot teens kill watching a game, even in the bar section.

Stupid is loud and carries great distance.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I went in the one in Clarksville one time, back before they posted the no gun sign (haven't seen it, but heard they did). Me and the Mrs. sat in the bar area, and we each ordered a drink. The waitress asked to see our ID, that's fine, no problem. I drink my beer, and order another one, same waitress asks to see my ID again. I asked why she needed to see it again, and she said store policy. I politely told her to forget the other drink, and we paid our tab and left.

It kind of seems like they (BWW), started out to create a sports bar image, and then when they did, they didn't know of an efficient way to handle it. If management is that clueless, I really don't want to know what is being mis managed in the kitchen.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think it would effect the business more if they cut out families than it would if htey cut out smoking. I am not saying they should have to do either, but they are making the wrong call.

Fort Wayne has been smoke free for a few years already and restauraunts rarely seem to be empty. BWW is no exception.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    The one in Castleton is 21 and over. We tried taking our daughter with us to watch football and eat cause my girlfriend is a bears fan and they arent on down here unless at a place like that. No dice.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    My girlfriend loves it, and I hate it when she drags me there and it just so happens to be some sports game on. Annoying, Loud, expensive, and mediocre at best.

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Personally, I find the wings at BW3 pretty tasty, but they *are* crazy over-priced for their size. The only time I eat there now is when my coworkers drag me there on Tuesdays, when they have their wing special pricing.

Birdman002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    South Bend
    Same here I usually go on thursdays I'm more of a Boneless fan. But on the order of wings, i like Bdubs better than Wings Etc.

I just wish they would have more of a uniform code on Military Discount, Some give me the discount with my uniform on only, some with my ID card and the one in Laporte doesnt give one at all.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    Damon's in Muncie used to be the bomb on Thursdays before it closed. 40 cent wings that were twice as big as BWW's and tasted better. Not boneless though.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Same here I usually go on thursdays I'm more of a Boneless fan. But on the order of wings, i like Bdubs better than Wings Etc.

I just wish they would have more of a uniform code on Military Discount, Some give me the discount with my uniform on only, some with my ID card and the one in Laporte doesnt give one at all.
    If i'm ever at Bdubs in Laporte on a Thursday i'll give you a Military Discount. Wings on me. :patriot:

Top Bottom