• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    True but the sad thing is that they won't even know that they have lost a few customers. Just cover it up and thumb your nose at them. Then we win anyway. :)

Oh trust me , there is only 2 or 3 places I got that I am not Armed ..BWW, is not one of them .....

I CC most times Open Carry don't get my rocks of like it does some folks ,
    For a few reasons
    1) if I am in a place like that , I dont want a BG walking through the door and shooting me because he seen my gun ...
    2) I open Carry every day at work , Its not that big a deal to me .
    3 ) I dont want everyone knowing what I carry , The Element of Suprise is key in Most victories :ingo:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Oh trust me , there is only 2 or 3 places I got that I am not Armed ..BWW, is not one of them .....

For a few reasons
    1) if I am in a place like that , I dont want a BG walking through the door and shooting me because he seen my gun ...
    3 ) I dont want everyone knowing what I carry , The Element of Suprise is key in Most victories :ingo:

Quick, delete your post before you start an OC vs. CC debate!!! :rolleyes:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

For a few reasons

You're kidding right? I mean #2 I understand but come on! Haven't you read ATM's thread? AND the millions of other ones?

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011

For a few reasons

That will only happen if you're OC'ing a Glock, and then it's more like a public service, removing an eyesore. Not if you're carrying a 1911. And if you'd carry .45 instead of 9mm, you'd have a chance of fighting back.

I figure as long as we're opening up ONE can of worms...

:popcorn:

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    For a few reasons

:dunno::popcorn:

tactical_facepalm.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Interesting. The Speedway B-Dubs is (or at least used to be) the after-party spot for the Friday Night Steel crowd. Never noticed a sign there, and most if not all of us carried (some open, some concealed).

Yeah, I haven't been to FNS for over a year, but open carry at the BW3 in Speedway has never been a problem when I've been there.

OC at Greenwood BW3 every week, full size Colt 1911, get a lot of positive feedback from the waiters. I know the Manager has seen me on occasion and doesn't say anything.

I'll keep OC'ing there, every week, until I'm asked to leave - Then I'll no longer go there :)

And, as always - I'll be there Thursday night, proudly OC in the bar area around 7:30-9

Well played, sir!

This reminds me of one time I was waiting tables at TGI Fridays. One of the other waiters was a Marine reservist. He came up to me laughing about a guy with a shoulder rig with what appeared to be a 25 caliber pea shooter. The GM came up to me asking if it was legal. I told him if the guy had a license it was. He went up and told the guy "if you are going to carry at least cover it up my wait staff keeps laughing when they go by and see such a small gun out in the open that I am afraid they are going to drop something." He was embarrased and left.

You should have offered to loan a real gun to him while he was on the premises.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

For a few reasons

canoworms.jpg

PAGING ATM!!!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    For a few reasons

:facepalm:

Normally, I'd ask for further discussion on this subject in the Open Carry Argument thread.

However, your threadjack attempt using both the "shot first" and "element of surprise" myths means that you should start HERE first and work your way up to the more reasoned discussion thread noted above.

JollyGreen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indiana
    Might be a good thing to publish a list of all the businesses that put up "no guns here" signs.
    x2 It would be nice to know most of the places not to go too. I'm all for it!

I was at BWW in Anderson 2 days ago, and I didn't see a sign. I'll be on the lookout from now on. Sadly Wings ect. closed about 2-3 years ago in Anderson.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    The BWW is Seymour sucked. They could put up a shooting range in the back and offer free ammo with every meal. I still wouldn't go there.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Might be a good thing to publish a list of all the businesses that put up "no guns here" signs.

x2 It would be nice to know most of the places not to go too. I'm all for it!

Lots of people say this, but when it comes time to assemble the list, no one wants the job. If you're waiting for the staff to do it, well, our plates are full already. :D

Top Bottom