• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Or this lil nugget where Doc was told that he shouldn't even be talking about this and accusing him of wanting to control people's decisions. (Which ironically was what his thread was mocking)

Kerry's reasons are his own and shouldn't be up for discussion. I would imagine the Swiss stabilised him and cleared him for departure back to the states. Willing to bet they weren't upset by it, unlike you, who seem to have a problem with people exercising their right to choose their own medical treatment.

I consider ascribing facially erroneous positions to a person in order to get their goat to be among the higher and purer forms of trolling.

Go look at any gay marriage thread and see the positions ascribed to anyone disagreeing with legalization.

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I'll be in Brown County keeping the range mowed if Doc needs a therapy session among friends. Losing children gets you a pass from me on about anything that comes out of your mouth for close to a year. But I don't think HD has been out of line at all.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    sometimes the frustration is not worth it. I have backed off threads that were fodder.
    Doc, brother, take a deep breath and come back afterwards

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I've met Doc at a cannon building and a meet and eat and all I can say is he is a class act,
    Let it go Doc, we want you back. Don't let them get you down.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    No doubt some people are more missed then others as they come and go. Some have more usefulness then others. And some should just move on.... I'll say no more on the subject.

Everyone makes others happy. Some do it by arriving. Others by their departure. Always glad to see HD. Mr. J fits the second half on my balance sheet.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Take a week off. Sometimes it's best to put internet quibbles aside so you've had time to stop thinking about it.

There's more good than bad to be found here.

Then you can come back and populate your ignore list with the obvious trolls (I don't know, I didn't read the thread this happened in).

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Take a week off. Sometimes it's best to put internet quibbles aside so you've had time to stop thinking about it.

There's more good than bad to be found here.

Then you can come back and populate your ignore list with the obvious trolls (I don't know, I didn't read the thread this happened in).

QFT!

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    BS. Mocking his title and his Hippocratic oath while accusing him of character assassination isn't trolling him or harsh words?

I was unaware of doc's personal situation otherwise I wouldn't have responded to the topic in the first place. My point was that I don't like kicking someone when they are down. If I had known doc was down, well, you can figure it out.

I wrote a pm to doc apologizing because of my ignorance of his personal situation. Whether you find that appropriate or not, I care little.

You need a thick skin to be on the side of any issue on the internet. A challenge is ALWAYS responded to. And if you have no scars, you either don't know how to type or are blind.

I don't like Kerry at all, or Biden very much, but I find the attacks against them for their personal pain and trauma to be undignified.

Good day.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Or this lil nugget where Doc was told that he shouldn't even be talking about this and accusing him of wanting to control people's decisions. (Which ironically was what his thread was mocking)

I consider ascribing facially erroneous positions to a person in order to get their goat to be among the higher and purer forms of trolling.

Go look at any gay marriage thread and see the positions ascribed to anyone disagreeing with legalization.
    Fargo gets the point of hoosierdocs thread. People like Kerry can afford to exercise their right to choose but people like Kerry and the administration are the ones that have a problem with other people having that same right sans being penalized for it. It's called hypocrisy. I get it too.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    One of the nicest, most generous guys you could ever hope to meet. A loss for INGO..more I'd like to say but won't.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    This place is sorta self cleaning. Those that stir :poop: sooner or later get flush. Some just stick to the side of the bowl a little longer then others....

:popcorn:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I just find the whole incident sad. And it's not the first time it's happened, and it won't be the last. I don't get along well with the "Gods of all Things Known". :shoot:

Top Bottom