• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Looking at the referenced thread, appears to be the typical libtard trolls. When one's IQ and shoe size are the same number, their actions can't be that much of a surprise.

So, now those same libtards have, apparently, ran off a good member of INGO. Not surprising, really. It's what libtards typically do. We see it repeated often. According to their Saul Alinsky mindset, there can be NO opposition to their 'group think'. Not about the Vice-Idiot-In-Chief, not about the Liar-In-Chief, not about the completely failed Obummercare 'experiment', not about the fallacious 'global warming', not about the Second Amendment. Not about anything.

The facts don't matter, truth being subservient to the agenda. The 'message' is all that's important and to the libtard, there can be no dissent, no questioning the motives, no opposing point of view.

This is just another example of that 'concept'.

Put me down on the petition, as well. :yesway:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I was unaware of doc's personal situation otherwise I wouldn't have responded to the topic in the first place. My point was that I don't like kicking someone when they are down. If I had known doc was down, well, you can figure it out.
    bekind_zpszypahnjl.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well I've bumped heads with Doc before, but I thought he was a smart and sincere guy. He's been through a lot recently, so maybe he needs some time. I hope he handles whatever he needs to, and reconsidered his self-ban.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I like Doc.
    I hope to see him again... preferably here on INGO, or on the range, and NOT wheeled into the ER.

Also... Mbills for Volcano Supreme!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Oh, are we banning people for personal reasons?

I thought you didn't like it when we did that...what makes it different this time?

Not looking for any bans. This is more of a shaming. Peer pressure works sooner or later.
    The community is just voicing its displeasure of trolling good, active members.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Too late, the INGO lynch mob has formed.
    When one repeatedly and consistently sticks their own head in the 'noose', not sure that actually qualifies as a 'lynching'. :laugh:

That's a decision for the mod staff to make, not the rabble.
    Let's hope this mindset is not the ideology of the owner(s) of this forum.

If it is, INGO has lost it's value as a forum.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom