• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I think we may be working against ourselves here. At this point, if doc wanted to come back, he wouldn't until the donations were run up. It's like bidding against yourself at an auction.

That's fine by me :)

Me to. But to put my $$ where my mouth is, Brad bump me up another 100. And if Doc wants to email me any charity name. I'll send a hundred bucks to any charity he choose's. Regardless. Seriously!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    What if he wants to come back? Who does he contact to become an unshooter? Which mod do I contact about having others removed from the forum? I only have a small list of 36000...

sbu sailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    South of Center...
    I just joined last fall, and I don't have the history or relationships some of you do. I just figured I'd join a place to talk about guns, no real need to get involved with anyone. Heck, I wanted to access the classifieds as well. But, I'm really bummed about this. I guess you get to know people and grow attached to people you haven't even met.

:+1: The ink isn't dry on my application, and there are contributors here I feel an attachment to. I really enjoyed reading Docs threads.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Know what's better than INGO anger threads? INGO charity/giving threads.

I've enjoyed Doc thoroughly. I know he gives to charity regularly (and not only involved with ball zapping). I'll pledge to his favorite charity.

$100 if he comes back/$50 If he's gone forever (in appreciation of his general awesomeness)

$100/$50.

Anyone care to join me and make this interesting?

In........:)

Please make a note of it.............

Ill go 25 if he comes back.

Ditto.

$225/100.

:yesway:

I'll go $50 is I can zap mbills....

Brad, I'm in for a hundred bucks to the charity of his liking if he comes back. NP!!! Come back Doc!!

I'm in, if he comes back.

$100/$25 for me brad.

Me to. But to put my $$ where my mouth is, Brad bump me up another 100. And if Doc wants to email me any charity name. I'll send a hundred bucks to any charity he choose's. Regardless. Seriously!

FYI Everyone who mentioned a Charity:

I don't pretend to speak for HD, but this charity organization was a big help to them a few months ago. Little Angel Gowns

He also mentioned to me that he was shocked to learn that there was a glaring lack of grief counseling on the south side of Indianapolis; especially a lack of one who can help young children deal with the loss of a sibling. May also want to consider a donation to a non-profit provider of that sort in your area.

Feel free to PM me to get HD's daughter's full name if you'd like to make a donation "in memory of".

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    $525/$125. Zap included?

FYI Everyone who mentioned a Charity:

I don't pretend to speak for HD, but this charity organization was a big help to them a few months ago. Little Angel Gowns

He also mentioned to me that he was shocked to learn that there was a glaring lack of grief counseling on the south side of Indianapolis; especially a lack of one who can help young children deal with the loss of a sibling. May also want to consider a donation to a non-profit provider of that sort in your area.

Feel free to PM me to get HD's daughter's full name if you'd like to make a donation "in memory of".

$625/125.

TF, this charity occurred to me as well. We'll just have to ask him for sure once he comes back.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I spend a good deal of the week in front on a computer, so I see INGO more often. I'm usually outside working on the house and grounds all weekend....which is apparently when the interesting stuff happens around here.

Doc's a big boy and I'd like to see him back here, but he knows what's best for himself.

I am a little astounded to see how popular Obamacare is with people who claim to love freedom. I guess the government giving you the choices they want you to have is still freedom? Okey Dokey.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I spend a good deal of the week in front on a computer, so I see INGO more often. I'm usually outside working on the house and grounds all weekend....which is apparently when the interesting stuff happens around here.

Doc's a big boy and I'd like to see him back here, but he knows what's best for himself.

I am a little astounded to see how popular Obamacare is with people who claim to love freedom. I guess the government giving you the choices they want you to have is still freedom? Okey Dokey.

The people you are referring to have no love of freedom.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lost two sons at Riley in '96. In many ways it's like it was yesterday. Come on back Doc. God knows we need you.

Damn it JJ.........I had no idea.
    My son passed on my "B" day in 02 from the big "C"
    I was holding his hand.
    He was a grown man but it literately smashed my soul. This was the 1st year I have had a "B" as that date is set aside for him. We will now share it.
    Until (God forbid) you experience this there is no way it can be fully understood.
    The pain never really goes away.
    My most sincere condolences to you sir.

Top Bottom