Not open for further replies.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    LIAR, LIAR, pants on FIRE !!!!!
    Well, I may have stretched the truth a tad, I quit posting here until somebody posted something I disagreed with, then I HAD to start posting again, couldn't let somebody have their own opinion! I think my boycott lasted 13 minutes, or was it 13 seconds? Hell I don't even remember what I'm posting about now.....

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Must keep the thread alive....must keep the thread alive.....must keep the thread...zzzzzzzzz.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    In the spirit of old music and Cathy's decision to return or not.

[video=youtube;G6QuYGYzrVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6QuYGYzrVQ[/video]

And if she don't

[video=youtube;E0LAs7X5ybE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0LAs7X5ybE[/video]

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I remember back several years ago when a few actors threatened to leave the USA if we didn't pull our troops out of the sandbox. I have no respect for them anymore, and was willing to add to a fund the ship them out of Merica!!!! Following the same lines why isn't the die hard CIB fans threatening to go to that other Indiana gun forum if she doesn't come back? Huh, why aren't ya???

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I remember back several years ago when a few actors threatened to leave the USA if we didn't pull our troops out of the sandbox. I have no respect for them anymore, and was willing to add to a fund the ship them out of Merica!!!! Following the same lines why isn't the die hard CIB fans threatening to go to that other Indiana gun forum if she doesn't come back? Huh, why aren't ya???

Cause it is boring over there by comparison.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, I may have stretched the truth a tad, I quit posting here until somebody posted something I disagreed with, then I HAD to start posting again, couldn't let somebody have their own opinion! I think my boycott lasted 13 minutes, or was it 13 seconds? Hell I don't even remember what I'm posting about now.....
    I for one was devastated during those 13 minutes. I kept screaming at my screen "yeah dumbass, just wait until littletommy gets here".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom