• Status
    Not open for further replies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Is the OP suggesting that Que should step down so CIB can return? Oh well. I did enjoy CIB's perspective. She did seem quite technically knowledgeable on a number of subjects. Too bad she won't be coming back.

It sounds to me like she just won't come back until Que's not a moderator, I don't think he was asking for anything. Moderators come and go, when Que goes then I guess she would come back.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It sounds to me like she just won't come back until Que's not a moderator, I don't think he was asking for anything. Moderators come and go, when Que goes then I guess she would come back.

She'll be back. They ALWAYS come back. If she said that (noting it was told to us secondhand), then she's being petty, and probably needs to look up at the sky and be reminded the world doesn't revolve around her.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Mature adults don't use an ultimatum to get what they want. I enjoyed reading CIB's posts but that "me or him" stuff is just petty :bs:. Que has been a valuable member of this forum for a long time. I hope he continues in his position as long as possible.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would really like to hit the range today. I think the crowds will be prohibitive. And there aren't many ranges in the area. So, yeah.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    She'll be back. They ALWAYS come back. If she said that (noting it was told to us secondhand), then she's being petty, and probably needs to look up at the sky and be reminded the world doesn't revolve around her.
    Repped.

as noted above, second hand info often lacks context. If cib chooses not to return due to existing conditions, that's her choice. If it is a "he goes or I go" situation, that is petty, as birds just posted.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I liked CIB. I didn't see her posts often as I tend not to get involve in the controversial stuff unless I feel really strongly about the issue. Why, even when I tried to stay away from that sort of area and post more regularly about other stuff, I got warned and banned myself on a temp ban or two and I am not disputing the why. So I figured it would only be worse if I tangled with her or anyone more than I did I would be gone a long time ago. :):

I also want to say she was a bit too sure of herself on all points all the time because she considered herself to smart mot to be. Why even try to debate her or anyone who is already so smart and sure there is nothing new to be learned? It will only become personal on one side or the other that someone will wind up sanctioned.

Mind you, I still liked her and hope she will come to the Fall INGO Shoot I helped organize every Fall (Sept 13, 2015) and no one else will feel free to come too. I will miss her and I used to at least READ many of her posts so I will miss them as well. When I heard she'd been banned I held the hope it would be temorary like mine had been. I didn't see what was said to cause this to happen and won't rule on the fairness of it as I have the utmost trust of the administration's judgement so that is all I have. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom