• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I get the anger. I understand how, when a group of people of a common denominator are the perpetrators of death and mayhem would be viewed with suspicion by those of their announced enemies/targets. I am one of those that think it may not be such a good idea to usher into our country people that may have very well danced in the streets when the towers fell--especially if all they want to do is migrate. But I do not support what I think I read in posts like TT's.

People are people. We're all made in the image of God. We should be compassionate to those in need. But I don't think that means we have to put ourselves in danger by doing so.
    And the last paragraph is what will get you killed by these animals. It's a weekness they will use against you.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, I really start with the notion that all INGOers are like that. That they post things consistent with who they are.

That's why certain words are correct. ;)

tot3p4x.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Where's Indiucky when you need him to tell of his active hostility to His message? How many sit in the pews that were once actively hostile to the Lord. Praise God he never gave up on them!

Sorry...Right here brother....

I am eternally grateful that my brother, and more importantly my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, never quit trying to reach me while I slept....Our Lord God is many things but a quitter He is not....I for one am grateful....I often blush red over things I have said in my past that may have influenced someone away from Christ...The rest of my days I will reach out and share the Word with ALL people...Regardless of how they feel about me or my message...

If they only take one thing from it I hope that they know I love them, all of them, as I love my God.....An unemployed Jewish carpenter once commanded that I do so...And for the peace and joy He has brought to me, obeying that simple commandment is the least that I can do.....

Can I get an Amen with a hand held high????

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Excellent response.
    If someone in this country hears your message, they may respond or not as they choose. And I hope they choose as you did.
    Though if a Muslim, they may be ostracized from their family. Honor killings are not unheard of, even here.
    If someone in a Muslim country responds to your message, the can likely be executed. Along with you for spreading the message.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    And the last paragraph is what will get you killed by these animals. It's a weekness they will use against you.

Never be guilty of dehumanizing. We must always remember, and tremble, that people, not animals, are the ones capable of committing the most heinous acts. "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

Conversely, great atrocities are easily justified to a people who believes their enemy to be less than human.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's not to late! Bring a shipment of Bibles into Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or the border area between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I know....Not a day goes by that I don't think of that...Our daughter is on the Autism spectrum and if at some point (she is a child now) I feel she can live without me that is on my agenda...

You are pretty astute there Spencer...As I said, I have visions of grandeur and smiling at someone as they lop off my head while I praise Christ fits right in to my delusions of grandeur....(Or at least my arrogant Scots Irish "you can't break me...I will die first" creed...):)

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "To Allah, there are no animals viler than those who do not believe and remain unbelievers" (Sura 8:55)

The above is from the Koran. Christians do not adhere. You can't reconcile their beliefs with that of a Christian in this particular case. It would seem that since it is accepted by "certain" Muslims, it's ok for Christians to accept the belief as well. Obviously not true.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Never be guilty of dehumanizing. We must always remember, and tremble, that people, not animals, are the ones capable of committing the most heinous acts. "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

Conversely, great atrocities are easily justified to a people who believes their enemy to be less than human.
    in war you must dehumanize

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sorry...Right here brother....

I am eternally grateful that my brother, and more importantly my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, never quit trying to reach me while I slept....Our Lord God is many things but a quitter He is not....I for one am grateful....I often blush red over things I have said in my past that may have influenced someone away from Christ...The rest of my days I will reach out and share the Word with ALL people...Regardless of how they feel about me or my message...

If they only take one thing from it I hope that they know I love them, all of them, as I love my God.....An unemployed Jewish carpenter once commanded that I do so...And for the peace and joy He has brought to me, obeying that simple commandment is the least that I can do.....

Can I get an Amen with a hand held high????
    now I remember why I stopped going to church. Still turning people away good job

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's heartbreaking. :(
    do your Worst. I don't believe in eternal hell and I do not fear dying. I'm on borrowed time. But when the time comes no one will say I went out as a coward or a wimp.

and not all religions of christ teach hell. So don't call me an atheist because I'm not. I kinda pick and chose for myself from Christian teachings

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    do your Worst. I don't believe in eternal hell and I do not fear dying. I'm on borrowed time. But when the time comes no one will say I went out as a coward or a wimp.

and not all religions of christ teach hell. So don't call me an atheist because I'm not. I kinda pick and chose for myself from Christian teachings
    That makes more than one of us!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

My worst? I said what i said out of genuine compassion. I don't want to see anyone go to hell. Jesus spent an enormous amount of time speaking of it, so to ignore it is discounting him and his teachings. Unfortunately, Christianity is not a cafeteria; we can't pick and choose what to accept.

And to accuse Indiucky of driving someone away is absurd; he's the most accommodating, welcoming and gracious member of INGO. I can only by aspire to be like him in that regard.

Top Bottom