• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    HAHAHA... you guys have got to be kidding. Barry and the Banditos will simply ignore this little Republican committee. They will send a few low level functionaries, maybe send over some redacted documents. What are the Republicans going to do? Refer the matter over to the DOJ for prosecution? Been there done that. AG Holder was held in contempt. The DOJ refused to prosecute. This administration has no respect for the rule of law. None. Wait you say, they will impeach him. Didn't we just chat about that? Okay, they can impeach him in the House. Do you think the Democrat Senate is going to remove him from office?

Yeah, 'fraid so. And I haven't seen anywhere that Trey Gowdy has been confirmed as chairman of this subcommittee--only that he is "being considered." Has anyone seen this confirmed?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Will this lead to impeachment? Likely not. But it may at least destroy Hillary '16... maybe that's the goal?

How about simply making the case that the direct responsibility failure was hers.

[video=youtube_share;CMZmoZwkgaQ]http://youtu.be/CMZmoZwkgaQ[/video]

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    We were watching the Fox Special last night at 9pm about Benghazi and my 10 year old ask me why did they leave those guys out there to die? From a 10 year old "they were Seals, why didn't they send in a AC130?"... I told him, this is who 'Progressives' are, they don't care.

Articles: Benghazi Reveals the Heart of Progressivism

Your ten-year-old is more perceptive than many US adult-citizens. I'd add that Progressives do care, but they care ONLY about advancing the Progressive agenda. Anything that does that is considered good. Anything that doesn't is considered bad. Their thinking needs go no farther than that. Getting Obama re-elected advanced the Progressive agenda. Admitting that Al Qaeda was still strong enough to attack us would have done damage to it. Hence, the Benghazi debacle and subsequent cover-up.

It's good that you're teaching your child the truth.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Who wants to wager that Barry went to bed and left Valerie running the show with Hillary. HRC makes a presser at 10pm about the video while the attack is still going on... Sure... Wise money says that was Valeries call. :rolleyes:

I asked my son, how scared would you be if you knew no one was coming to help. They left those 4 men to die. That's Progressives.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Where was the President and what was he doing?
    Why does the WH refuse to release that information?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

He was probably focusing like a laser to create jobs or not resting until some other promise is forgottten or re-doubling efforts to forget a lofty goal espoused in some other speech...

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Nothing will happen, the doj and the senate are run by liberal commy activists. obama or eric holder will never resign, they will have to be removed, and no one in gov't will do a thing about it. Its way over due for this committee, its great to see them doing SOMETHING, but i wont hold my breath for anything to come of it. this gov't is so corrupt and evil, it will be fun to watch though

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A

We know as a fact that Barry was not in the Sit room at 10pm. That was stated by Tommy Vietor on Bret Baiers show this week. Vieter said he was in the Situation room and Barry was not.

Barry- "Valarie, what do I do?", Jarrett- "Mr. President, why don't you retire to the residence, I will handle it". And here we are almost 20 months later...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Getting a bit tired of the defeatism and pessimism here. An entire generation of people is about to learn what "separation of powers" and "checks and balances" actually mean. We haven't had that in a while. You don't always need to turn your guns on your government to stop tyrants. All you need to do is let Trey Gowdy do his job, and elect more people like him. Our system of government is so brilliantly constructed that it naturally weeds out would-be dictators like Obama. It just takes time.

Eleven score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth a Constitution designed to destroy tyrants. And it's about to do just that.

No other system of government would put a small-town prosecutor in position to destroy a tyrannical head of state. Thank God ours does.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Getting a bit tired of the defeatism and pessimism here. An entire generation of people is about to learn what "separation of powers" and "checks and balances" actually mean. We haven't had that in a while. You don't always need to turn your guns on your government to stop tyrants. All you need to do is let Trey Gowdy do his job, and elect more people like him. Our system of government is so brilliantly constructed that it naturally weeds out would-be dictators like Obama. It just takes time.

Eleven score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth a Constitution designed to destroy tyrants. And it's about to do just that.
    I so hope you're right..

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Adding info as it comes up. This is definitely a good step. Gowdy is going to charge through the Obama Admin like Patton through Europe
    For those that don't know - Trey Gowdy is a badass.

:rofl: x :rofl:
    And just like Patton was stopped from entering Germany first the same will happen here.
    Smoke and mirrors and nothing else.
    Look at Kirk's fast & furious 'wanna be' scandal. NOTHING BECOME OF IT!
    Same here.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We were watching the Fox Special last night at 9pm about Benghazi and my 10 year old ask me why did they leave those guys out there to die? From a 10 year old "they were Seals, why didn't they send in a AC130?"... I told him, this is who 'Progressives' are, they don't care.

Articles: Benghazi Reveals the Heart of Progressivism

As an old retired blue-suiter I can say that your 10 year old gets it. A Spectre or Spooky II can make all the difference in the world with firepower and accuracy. If you remember another democrat administration didn't allow AC-130s to deploy to Somalia.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    As much as I want to see Barry taken down by this, I'm afraid it won't happen. There was a willing media with Nixon,...those days have come and gone. It will get zero airplay. The best outcome I can forsee, and God I hopes this happens, is that Hillary is exposed for the fraud that she is to a whole new group of voters and it spells her demise in 2016. If I were running, I'd sure as heck make "what difference does it make" my campaign slogan and make darn sure everyone understood the betrayal perpetrated upon 4 fine men who answered the call to defend Americans when our leaders wouldn't.

Dirty Steve

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    :rofl: x :rofl:
    And just like Patton was stopped from entering Germany first the same will happen here.
    Smoke and mirrors and nothing else.
    Look at Kirk's fast & furious 'wanna be' scandal. NOTHING BECOME OF IT!
    Same here.
    And that is the problem. If it was a Republican administration, the media would be demanding a special prosecutor be appointed, if the AG was just a lap dog protecting his boss.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    Looks like the dems are going to try and boycott the new investigation to make it look like a political move by the repubs. Even when caught red-handed, these guys know no shame. Nice to see though that as a group, the left blissfully ignores all laws they deem not to suite them. Now maybe if a lane closure on a bridge was involved, they would stand up and be counted..........

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trey Gowdy has evidence the Obama crowd illegally withheld documents from Congress. The House can UNILATERALLY imprison someone for that.

President Paul, VP Cruz, and AG Gowdy will have to get the Green Berets to extract the Obamanistas from the White House.

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Yeah, 'fraid so. And I haven't seen anywhere that Trey Gowdy has been confirmed as chairman of this subcommittee--only that he is "being considered." Has anyone seen this confirmed?
    OK, now I've seen it confirmed...today, finally. Gowdy will chair the special subcommittee, and I think this assures that there will be fireworks. Whether it comes to anything I don't know, but I do think he will take the responsibility seriously and search for the truth.

Anybody else watch Fox tonight and hear John McCain say that Trey Gowdy is a lot like "his uncle, Lindsey Graham?" Difficulty then in holding my dinner down...and I sure hope not.

Last edited:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'll bet nothing will come of it.

:+1:

Lots of crap will be printed in Fox about it, none of hte other stations will cover anything. It will be labeled still as a 'Fox Scandal' and 'nothing to see here' and move on. The media will hide it and continue to prey on the '16 presidential candidates.

Top Bottom