• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident

I wish our national media had half the investigative reporting motivation that you do. Then again, they would never hire you. You "work" for the wrong side according to them.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Trey Gowdy has evidence the Obama crowd illegally withheld documents from Congress. The House can UNILATERALLY imprison someone for that.

^^^THIS!
    We do know this much, and if this is not the match that starts the forest fire, then we will know for certain that our country is in deep trouble!

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Adding info as it comes up. This is definitely a good step. Gowdy is going to charge through the Obama Admin like Patton through Europe

https://twitter.com/LukeRussert/status/462250851462283264
    BREAKING: Rep. Trey Gowdy to Lead House Select Committee on Benghazi Scandal (Video) | The Gateway Pundit
    BREAKING: "Select Committee" Benghazi Investigation is On... Trey Gowdy Will Chair

For those that don't know - Trey Gowdy is a badass.

I've been spending more time watching Trey Gowdy on the internet lately as he asks pointed questions regarding things that get to the truth! I think he's a great choice to head the investigation...he'll seek the truth and (I hope) finds it!

This is one man I'm beginning to hope runs for president!

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Do you think a) there is nothing incriminating or b) nothing will be found?

I'm asking what is nothing incriminating happened. What if everybody did the best they could in the situation and we have to admit something bad "just happened."

I will be honest, I don't know that much about Benghazi overall, and I'm sure not going by what Ingo members are reporting happened. I am curious what turns up and if some people did some bad things then they should be punished.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm asking what is nothing incriminating happened. What if everybody did the best they could in the situation and we have to admit something bad "just happened."

I will be honest, I don't know that much about Benghazi overall, and I'm sure not going by what Ingo members are reporting happened. I am curious what turns up and if some people did some bad things then they should be punished.

I think there are two parts to this. One is how the administration handled it, including the response during, as well as the manufactured story after about the video. The other part is is accountability. Has anyone been held accountable for what happened?

I fear that this is just a Republican pot stirring running up to the mid-term elections, and that they're not all that interested in finding answers to the right questions. it seems the focus of the select committee will try to prove that the administration lied about the nature of the attack for political reasons. Of COURSE they knew it was an attack. Of course they lied about it because of the election. Everyone already knows that. And the Republicans would have done the same thing if it happened to them.

I'm more interested in the accountability part:

Why was the compound attacked? What were they up to in Benghazi?

Why has no one been brought to justice? Is the administration even trying to find those who did it? They did vow to do that.

Why was the secretary Clinton allowed to her political mea culpa, "The buck stops here", and then not be held accountable? How can she be both accountable for whatever it was she admitted to and still be publicly eligible for the defacto slot as heir apparent? Why does she get to "oops" her way out of that?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ............ How can she be both accountable for whatever it was she admitted to and still be publicly eligible for the defacto slot as heir apparent? ..............

Because dude! She would be the first woman president!
    It would be a "historic first" therefore anything she did or will do will be peaches.
    Get with the times man.

We've seen this before......... I can't quite place it where......... but I think something like this has happened before...................

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because dude! She would be the first woman president!
    It would be a "historic first" therefore anything she did or will do will be peaches.
    Get with the times man.

We've seen this before......... I can't quite place it where......... but I think something like this has happened before...................

Well can we get the historical firsts over with already? How 'bout we just elect Condoleezza Rice and get the twofer. oh wait. Still got to get the first gay hispanic albino transvestite out of the way. Oy, this could take decades to get back to normal reasons to elect bad presidents.

Top Bottom