• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    A friend of mine was never interested in the show. He finally caved just to see what all the hype was about. He picked up the first season last week.

He told me yesterday that he just finished the second season and hopes to catch up in time for the final episode.

I think he might be caught up by next week's episode.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I think Hank and Gomez will wind up dead, Walt will cook once more to demonstrate how to do things for Todd before word of Hank and Steve's deaths force him to 'disappear,' with Saul's guy dropping him off in New Hampshire, hence why we see him there towards the end. Meanwhile, Marie will take in Skyler and Walt Jr. and Holly, really not having anyone dear to her besides them now with Hank's death, and she goes on the warpath and goes public with everything. As Walt's crimes come to light, 308 Negra Arroyo lane will be condemned, as we see in the flashback. Walt finally comes back to finish off the Nazis and perhaps Todd and Lydia with the M-60 (assuming it doesn't jam on him), and re-disappears elsewhere to start another empire elsewhere, with Jesse dead or having already ridden off into the sunset.

No idea, really.

Highlight due to potential spoilers

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Something tells me that Hank and Gomez survive, it was like 10 dudes versus 2 and they were out in the open and greatly out-numbered and out gunned. I feel like they're shooting at them trying to get them to run out of ammo, as if they were trying to kill them... well... it shouldn't have taken that long with all the firepower Todd's uncle and his crew had. The dude had a friggin AA-12, for christ sakes. Gomez had some standard shotgun and Hank was shooting some Glock. They're going to run out of ammo. Breaking Bad isn't one of those TV shows where people just have unlimited ammo and go bang bang bang bang X100 without reloading. Hank and Gomez will run out of ammo, and Todd and his crazy uncle and his crew will come in. What happens after that? No idea. But Hank's world is going to be crushed anyhow, dead or alive. The call to Marie was some crazy foreshadowing, saying he'll be home late (or something). That makes you think he'll die. Hell, I thought he was going to get shot in the head by a sniper at that point. But now, I don't think he'll be killed.

The scene where Todd was shooting, it looked like he was just shooting to shoot and not to hit. I think it was done on purpose. He looks up to Walter and doesn't want to disobey him. Walter tried to call off the hit but Todd's crazy nazi uncles went in for the kill anyhow, as they need Walter alive and unharmed to teach Todd how to get his purity up and color right to please Lydia and her buyers. I do suspect that if Hank is not killed, that Walter will agree to do one last cook. As for Jesse, well, I get the feeling that Walter is going to come through somehow and save him once more. Walter cares for him, as he said, Jessie is like family. He doesn't want to kill him, or have him dead, however in a situation where it's Walters freedom and life (as short lived as it may be with his cancer), that he'll choose Jessie being dead over that. Then again, Walter is a cold hearted sunuva***** now, so he may put a bullet in Jessie's skull himself. Who knows?

Only 3 episodes? No idea what will happen. All I know is they're not messing around and throwing slowly developing stories our way. They're getting s**t done in these episodes.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    We know Walt survives because of the opening scene of the season. I think he ends up alone, abandoned by his wife and extended family. Jesse and Hank will probably survive, but it's touch and go with Hank. Gomez doesn't matter either way...not a main character.

In a perfect world, Jesse gets his little family back and has a happy life in Argentina (or am I confusing that with Dexter? hah!)

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I really think Walt ends up in jail and upon some kind of release or escape exacts a bloody revenge with the M-60 and ricin vial in the final episode. I'm talking crazy over the top bloodshed stuff. The neo-nazis are gonna cease fire, see some badges and head off into the sunset. Too early for anyone's demise from that closing scene, except maybe Gomy....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom