• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    I'm going with the Scarface ending based on the purchase of the belt fed M60 at the beginning of this season....everybody dies.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    this is nothing personal

Hank is going out like the lawer said "john dillinger" style or Tony Montana for sure.
    While watching T.V. at the bar you could see Walt's descision to take everyone down with him, perhaps a corporate empire as well that have invested in "Hisenberg"

Towards the end it seemed Walt was hell bent on getting the credit of being Hisenberg.
    It's his motivation to go out with a bang!

The Ricin, is for himself.

I thought last nights episode was the last one lol, i was searching for hints of season 6 :):

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hank is going out like the lawer said "john dillinger" style or Tony Montana for sure.
    While watching T.V. at the bar you could see Hank's descision to take everyone down with him, perhaps a corporate empire as well that have invested in "Hisenberg"

Towards the end it seemed Hank was hell bent on getting the credit of being Hisenberg.
    It's his motivation to go out with a bang!

The Ricin, is for himself.

I thought last nights episode was the last one lol, i was searching for hints of season 6 :):

That all seems not-so-plausible since Hank is already dead. I assume you mean Walt?

Also, this is the last season and there's only one episode left.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    That all seems not-so-plausible since Hank is already dead. I assume you mean Walt?

Also, this is the last season and there's only one episode left.

I sat through the whole episode going 'WTF?' and checking the time elapsed, thinking 'there is no way they can wrap up this show in another sixty minutes.'

You're not the only person who thought it was mostly slow.

As for the ricin, I've half-considered it being for Jesse or Lydia or Todd, but the more I think on it, it would be the perfect middle finger if he were to turn himself in. Finish up the Nazis, square things up a bit, poison himself, turn himself in, confess for the sake of his ego so that the world knows all his misdeeds and crimes, and then poof, he's foaming at the mouth in his cell. Cut to black. That's how I'm hoping it turns out, at least.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    After the girl's death, I see Jesse blowing up the meth lab in a homicide/suicide with Todd....would the money be blown up too? Good visual image for which BB is known.

Walt's family is given a pass and gets the car wash back.

Hank goes to work in Oregon with Dexter driving logging trucks.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    After the girl's death, I see Jesse blowing up the meth lab in a homicide/suicide with Todd....would the money be blown up too? Good visual image for which BB is known.

Walt's family is given a pass and gets the car wash back.

Hank goes to work in Oregon with Dexter driving logging trucks.
    Hank is dead!!! :bash:

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    I sat through the whole episode going 'WTF?' and checking the time elapsed, thinking 'there is no way they can wrap up this show in another sixty minutes.'

You're not the only person who thought it was mostly slow.

As for the ricin, I've half-considered it being for Jesse or Lydia or Todd, but the more I think on it, it would be the perfect middle finger if he were to turn himself in. Finish up the Nazis, square things up a bit, poison himself, turn himself in, confess for the sake of his ego so that the world knows all his misdeeds and crimes, and then poof, he's foaming at the mouth in his cell. Cut to black. That's how I'm hoping it turns out, at least.

This pretty much sums up what I think is going to happen. As for Jesse I don't know if Walt will kill him or if he will live. I think Hank's wife will end up in a mental ward or with the DEA, kind of a toss up.

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    I think the Rincin is for the owner of Gray Matter. What a better way for Walt to close the full loop. He still blames them for his initial misfortune. The gun is for the Nazi's. As for him and the family, who knows.

Just my thoughts.

Top Bottom