• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    I had to go stock up on Coke As It usally only goes on sale 4 or 5 times a year so Its Christmas time and it usally goes on slae so I bought 50 cases that will hold me till the next sale

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Myself and my step-daughter went to Krogers this morning, I knew last night would be a mad house (so we went to Outback). Today, the store was deserted, I got Hot dog buns, beer, summer sausage, hot dogs, and several bags of chips. Just enjoying a day off now.:D

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    However, if there is no power, the last two won't do you any good if it's out for long.. :)
    au contraire... If the power goes out due to a snow storm, I don't think there will be much of a problem keeping those things cold... Just put them outside.

Heck, I thawed a pork loin in my garage this week. I didn't have room in my fridge, and my garage is at 37 degrees, perfect fridge temp. ;)

Cooking shouldn't be a problem either. Most people have some sort of propane or liquid fueled cooking apparatus, you just have to think outside of the box. I have a gas grill, a turkey fryer, and a coleman camp stove.

BRING IT ON POWER OUTAGE, I'M READY FOR YOU!!!!

I can even keep the house warm, I burn wood!!!

ETA, oh yeah, my wife went to Walmart yesterday. She didn't mention it being packed, but she did pick up some milk.... buttermilk that is... for the overnight soak/drench for my breaded tenderloins that I'm going to fry up tonight.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I think I got this from here.... it was a French Toast weather alert.

:wavey: Yup, I posted that about a week ago. I did not get a chance to bump the thread before this latest storm hit......

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

Top Bottom