Not my kinda place...
    I would much rather visit Grainne...

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    On gardening. I usually let mine just die when I get tired of tending it. When the mater vines are dead I pull the supports, same with beans and pepper supports. I try to pull all the onions and carrots that I missed. Make sure spuds are staged for seeding in the spring. And then my secret ingredient is spread all over the garden and allowed to desolve over the winter and come spring I mix it all up when I turn thr soil..

Oh the secret ingredient is rabbit dung. About a 5 gallon bucket per 100 square foot.

Other than the above work i am going to try and sprout my own seedlings this year from last years seeds I saved.

What does everyone else do?

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    On gardening. I usually let mine just die when I get tired of tending it. When the mater vines are dead I pull the supports, same with beans and pepper supports. I try to pull all the onions and carrots that I missed. Make sure spuds are staged for seeding in the spring. And then my secret ingredient is spread all over the garden and allowed to desolve over the winter and come spring I mix it all up when I turn thr soil..

Oh the secret ingredient is rabbit dung. About a 5 gallon bucket per 100 square foot.

Other than the above work i am going to try and sprout my own seedlings this year from last years seeds I saved.

What does everyone else do?
    I do it the manly way
    flamethrower.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom