• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    On gardening. I usually let mine just die when I get tired of tending it. When the mater vines are dead I pull the supports, same with beans and pepper supports. I try to pull all the onions and carrots that I missed. Make sure spuds are staged for seeding in the spring. And then my secret ingredient is spread all over the garden and allowed to desolve over the winter and come spring I mix it all up when I turn thr soil..

Oh the secret ingredient is rabbit dung. About a 5 gallon bucket per 100 square foot.

Other than the above work i am going to try and sprout my own seedlings this year from last years seeds I saved.

What does everyone else do?

We just started seed trays last weekend :)
    Mostly tomatoes at this point,more will be added mid February.I would like some 6-10 inch tomato plants to start out in the garden after mothers day(that I did not have to buy at the store).

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Healthy Red Taters.. OK it won't let me put th epic up, so click the lik, trust me, it's different..
    http://api.ning.com/files/Tp6isx5UH...i0HFSoZOlEf8o3HXTGErL1JEWC/Triple_Boobies.jpg

Don't get arrested either..

71826d1231976100-boobies-cop1.jpg

Last edited:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    We need a mod to declare this thread fat chick free. I'm really getting tired of clicking on "first unread" and landing on a picture of very bulbous girls and needing to do the old Clorox eye job.

Now, don't get me wrong. I like the odd fat girl from time to time (this is completly false, btw. I'm just being PC), but holy crapanoli, fellas, can't we just maintain this thread as an epically irrelevant POS, added to by our own creativity?

The Clorox is getting hard to deal with. It's not the burning in my eyes as much as the bleachy smell...

Please, I besech (sp?) thee!

Btw, did I mention that I have nothing against fat girls? I mean nothing...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Anyone else get the feeling bacon phenomenon is about more than great food?Seriously.It is against both Jewish and Islamic laws.The popularity feels almost pushed.I LOVE bacon.Does make one wonder though.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anyone else get the feeling bacon phenomenon is about more than great food?Seriously.It is against both Jewish and Islamic laws.The popularity feels almost pushed.I LOVE bacon.Does make one wonder though.

Unclean! Bacon is the gateway food. Most people cannot resist it. First bacon, then shellfish, catfish, etc. Next thing you know, they convert to Christianity.

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha!

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Really?

I admit I am afraid of Flying F'n Monkies. I am so afraid of Flying F'n Monkies I actually hate them. As a matter of fact I hate Flying F'n Monkies so much I got over my fear and channeled it into pure hate. I then focused my hate and learned how to use a shotgun and use it well

Because shotguns are designed to kill Flying F'n Monkies.

F' the Monkey, shock the Monkey, kill the Mother F'n Monkey. If the S ever HTF, I am walking to the zoo and shoot ALL the monkies on day one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SESI19h4wDo[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom