Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Ok y'all, Challenge time;

Who can come up with one (as in single) picture that shows boobs, guns, bacon, and a non military support vehicle all at once?

I am envisioning a bikini clad hottie, shooting a mounted Ma Duece with bacon frying on the barrel heat shields. :drool: :D

Could there be such a masterpiece somewhere on the interwebz?

At first this appeared to be a tough one.
    I found this. Lady,shooting,bug out vehicle(horse)...close
    2viro9f.gif

But no bacon...sigh.

The google fu though is strong with this one....why settle for one firearm,one girl,and a piece of bacon when you can have multiples of all....with the required support vehicle?

mjsriw.jpg

Next challenge?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    How does chlorine work and how can it affect my health?
    Exposure to chlorine can irritate the nose, lungs and throat. Exposure can cause the eyes to tear, coughing,
    mucus, bloody nose, chest pain, or shortness of breath. Breathing chlorine may permanently damage the
    lungs. Higher exposures can cause fluid to build up in the lungs, resulting in severe shortness of breath. This
    is a medical emergency. Any contact can severely irritate and burn the eyes and skin, causing permanent
    damage. Long-term exposure can damage teeth and cause a skin rash.
    If you get chlorine in your eyes, flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 30 minutes. Lift the upper and
    lower eyelids from time to time. Do NOT rub your eyes. Do not keep eyes closed. Get medical help quickly.

We at medicinal products limited are proud to offer a solution on the old practice of using bleach to burn images off of your retina.We have created a perfect eye saline.It does take slightly longer to work,but using our solution on a regular basis promotes eye health and stamina.
    We offer a saline solution for every situation.$19.95 for a limited time!
    General use...
    65bqfq.jpg

Tough images..
    257hpc7.jpg

And super strength...
    imtfdu.jpg

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    Wow..... I just scrolled through all 1074 posts in here.... It was like an epic movie... I laughed, I cried.. it was an emotional rollercoaster...
    Since the Oscars are coming up.. I nominate this for best thread!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    How does chlorine work and how can it affect my health?
    Exposure to chlorine can irritate the nose, lungs and throat. Exposure can cause the eyes to tear, coughing,
    mucus, bloody nose, chest pain, or shortness of breath. Breathing chlorine may permanently damage the
    lungs. Higher exposures can cause fluid to build up in the lungs, resulting in severe shortness of breath. This
    is a medical emergency. Any contact can severely irritate and burn the eyes and skin, causing permanent
    damage. Long-term exposure can damage teeth and cause a skin rash.
    If you get chlorine in your eyes, flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 30 minutes. Lift the upper and
    lower eyelids from time to time. Do NOT rub your eyes. Do not keep eyes closed. Get medical help quickly.

We at medicinal products limited are proud to offer a solution on the old practice of using bleach to burn images off of your retina.We have created a perfect eye saline.It does take slightly longer to work,but using our solution on a regular basis promotes eye health and stamina.
    We offer a saline solution for every situation.$19.95 for a limited time!
    General use...
    65bqfq.jpg

Tough images..
    257hpc7.jpg

And super strength...
    imtfdu.jpg

I know when it's time to admit defeat! I hereby close down my bleach concession in "Bragging Rights" and turn the reins over to smokingman. I can't compete with that!

Saline is a better product, hands down.

I'll just go over here in this corner and eat some worms now.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I know when it's time to admit defeat! I hereby close down my bleach cncession in "Bragging Rights" and turn the reins over to smokingman. I can't compete with that!

Saline is a better product, hands down.

I'll just go over here in this corner and eat some worms now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXmNRr8x7I

But thank you for the eye bleach,it was needed.Our product development team was a little slow getting Saline off the ground!We will continue product development.We have received several request for a bed time product to help with recurring nightmare images.This one has a nice lavender scent...
    16gfrzr.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom