DancingBacon2.gif

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Seriously? I'm not about to give anyone a photo of my inventory. Photos of people's weapons are just another source of information that could be used by our government for possible prosecution or seizure. Not being difficult here, but just say'n.
    I hereby ban you from posting any further comments in this thread, due to your attempt to put this thread back on the OP's original intent... :xmad::draw:

ZS84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Columbus
    Ok i was on a boycott for a few days due to c_indy and his mammoth post but I am now back and I am glad to see you boys have cleaned everything up and we are back at it.... I will be honest I was worried for a little bit. And here is to 1000 :cheers:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I hereby ban you from posting any further comments in this thread, due to your attempt to put this thread back on the OP's original intent... :xmad::draw:

Now, now. Let him post 5 bacons, 3 (sets) boobs, and 2 non-military vehicles plus random firearms as his penance.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Seriously? I'm not about to give anyone a photo of my inventory. Photos of people's weapons are just another source of information that could be used by our government for possible prosecution or seizure. Not being difficult here, but just say'n.

OK, fellas! Let's go easy on him. After all, he's new and we have no idea what his .jpg inventory is like in terms of boobs and bacon. I don't think we should overlook the idea that he may have some gems like "Univision Girls" to share with all of us.

Besides, it has been thoroughly demonstrated the here, in the "Bragging Rights" fraternity, we can derail a thread faster than a speeding neutrino (Faster-than-light neutrinos? Astounding! - Technology & science - Science - msnbc.com) as evidenced by such other gems like "Diregard"...I mean, this thread has seen it's share of attempts to get it back on the rails with ZERO success.

Since it's Christian Indy's thread to begin with, and since he's been one of the offbeat regulars here, I move that he decide the pennance required by bmrdude to continue to post here.

:bacondance: and (.)(.)

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Ok i was on a boycott for a few days due to c_indy and his mammoth post but I am now back and I am glad to see you boys have cleaned everything up and we are back at it.... I will be honest I was worried for a little bit. And here is to 1000 :cheers:

php-startpage_image_check.php-img-es0298-typ-design-size-250

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011

I'VE SEEN YOU BEFORE!

conspiracy_theorist.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom