• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Gotta love the goober teeth and the fake blond hat/wig! Reminded me of some of the troops I served with! There's one in every platoon! for God's sake, keep them guns clean!!!

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I started on 750 # 3 for the weekend earlier, The first one was finished Friday..

My better half loves a Mascato thats hard to find I guess, and something like what they have at Olive Garden..

I'm a Absolute and Red Bull fan..

Happy New Year,

TJ

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I started on 750 # 3 for the weekend earlier, The first one was finished Friday..

My better half loves a Mascato thats hard to find I guess, and something like what they have at Olive Garden..

I'm a Absolute and Red Bull fan..

Happy New Year,

TJ
    What kind of Moscato does the other Half like?!
    We just picked up some from Mejir that is alright. Also Sam's Club has one occasionally that is OK as well.

The Wife picks up the non-Liqueur items. Personally I am a Whiskey Guy. That and an occasional Hefe or Wheat Beer. Now that I think about I just like Booze... :dunno:

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    What kind of Moscato does the other Half like?!
    We just picked up some from Mejir that is alright. Also Sam's Club has one occasionally that is OK as well.

The Wife picks up the non-Liqueur items. Personally I am a Whiskey Guy. That and an occasional Hefe or Wheat Beer. Now that I think about I just like Booze... :dunno:

The last case (which did not last long) was a Castello del Poggio Moscato it runs about $150 a case.

I'm not a wine guy, I like Vodka.. Absolut and Red Bull guy myself.

As for a point to this thread..

Make one up, just remember we are now aiming for the 500 post mark..

Do you have the fortitude to hang?

Hope everyone has a great year,

TJ

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    ...IF something is going on Survivor Cat WILL be there...

232323232%7Ffp733%3B6%3Enu%3D86%3B2%3E932%3E258%3EWSNRCG%3D338%3A%3C97566349nu0mrj

...killer...

DSC01013.jpg

Cage Death Match?????

Let the bet Animal win.

-J-

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    You are supposed to post your complete gun stash, ammo stash, prepping supplies stash, work hours, address and cell phone number.

Get busy posting! I have some orders to fill.

That would totally inappropriate and the girls might get offended... I would probably get banned!

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Yeah, pretty sure. The OP seems to be a pretty young guy and probably doesn't realize what he is asking. I am going to clarify this real quick and I will try to not be a douche while doing so.

To the OP:

Asking someone in the "Survival Section" to post pics of all of their firearms, survival stash, ammo, etc. is like asking a drug dealer to post pictures of their stash and tell you their source.

Most people that read this section of the INGO wear tinfoil hats to bed so that the government can't tune in to their thoughts while they sleep and / or be reprogrammed by some sort of HF radio being beamed in to their bedroom by the "silent black helicopter."

So, to sum it up: Don't ask someone (especially in this area) about the specifics of what firearms they own. It is akin to asking them to take a picture of their junk for your enjoyment.

But, since you asked nicely:

I don't own any firearms. I think the government does a fine job protecting me. Firearms are not needed in this day and age, we have evolved beyond a point of needing them.

Sorry I'd without a doubt show you a pic of my junk long before you see what firearma I may or may not have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom