• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    I must be in the minorty here. I have kept every receipt for every gun purchased, excluding person to person, for the last thirty years.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    I cannot believe this post blew up like this. I'm trying to determine if the OP I'd trolling or is seemingly self entitled to the point that they honestly expect someone to do something they can do themselves for free. It's hard for me to imagine the OP didn't expect this reaction though, I mean anyone can see the voting on the gunshop of the year and and know Bradis has a very large presence here on INGO. I saw this thread when it was two pages long and figured Shooter would pop on end put an end to it, I, it would seem, was VERY wrong.

DFM914

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    I was in Bradi's yesterday buying a gun. I would have been ticked if the guy was running around looking for a record instead of waiting on me, in fact they might have lost a sale.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    It must have been along time ago when you bought your MODSBERG. I've been shopping at bradis for years and have never seen such a thing. Sure they have rugers,glocks,para,remington,MOSSBERG, etc..... But never a rare Modsberg.

Always check spelling before *****ing! It will make life easier, Trust me I can't spell either

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Bunnykid68 is lucky I have him on my ignore list. I can just imagine that he's made a snarky comment by now, and I'd hate to have to ban him again.

Shots fired...

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    As promised last night, I drove up to Bradis at lunch today. My first visit, with many to follow. I certainly didn't get the impression that, due to the OP's laziness and lack of a filing system, it was hurting business. They seemed very helpful and everyone was busy taking care of customers and unpacking boxes that had just come through the door. Next time, I'll spend more time. :banana:

Top Bottom