• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cablelover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Went in on Fri at 5:35pm for a Hi-Point C9. Got it for $150 ($40 cheaper than the anywhere else I called). Altogether less than $200 with a paddle holster and a box of FMJ's. I was greeted the second I entered the store and was out the door around 5:50.
    Thanks Bradis. I'll be a return customer for sure.

cablelover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    I was expecting that. It is like wearing a light weight construction tool belt with tools. But a Hi-Point on the hip is better than nothing.

KQuinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Good prices. Have bought multiple guns from them. Some employees are friendly some are not. Layaway option is nice if you need it. I'll return.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Good prices. Have bought multiple guns from them. Some employees are friendly some are not. Layaway option is nice if you need it. I'll return.

I'm glad someone else said it. I've been to Bradis twice and my experiences were night and day. The first visit was great and the 2nd was a real disappointment. Guess I need to get back down there for a 3rd time to break the tie..... :dunno:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I've probably been in Bradis over 100 times in the last 15 years and have never been treated rudely. Quite the contrary actually.

I go into Bradis quite often and the staff has always been friendly, only had one bad encounter where I showed a salesmen there, a younger guy, something that may have been wrong with a gun. He rolled his eyes at me like I didn't know what I was talking about but oh well, it wasn't my pistol.

Top Bottom