• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Whole discussion is moot, Bradis says if the disability is documented they will sell to you with state ID, guy says he's disabled, provide the documents and quit whining.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Just to note, I've moved this thread to the appropriate sub-forum. In following the guidelines of this forum, I had to edit the title slightly.

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    My only complaint about Bradis is this...

DIRECTLY from the Bradis website it says...

"stop in and ask for old, ugly Ichabod"

Well, last year I did EXACTLY that...except I called. When they answered the phone I asked for "old, ugly Ichabod"...after I said that the guy on the other end acted like a complete ass and treated me like some punk prank phone caller.

...needless to say that encounter did make me go elsewhere....AND MAKE A (VERY LARGE) PURCHASE

Take it off your website if you don't actually want or expect people to do it. :twocents:

I had the same sort of experience, only in person at the store. It definitely was not what I was expecting based on the glowing reviews of Bradis posted on the forums. I will probably go back, since I am curious about Bradis II and their prices were good...I was very suprised though and not in a good way.

As far as the ID vs DL question -- Bradis can set whatever policy they want of course. It sounds like they're losing customers over an outdated policy though. ID requirements are more strict these days and should be interchangable with a DL for identification purposes.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    To touch on this guys crying over medical conditions being the reason he can't drive. I am in the same boat there and Bradis has always allowed me to purchase guns. This is because they have a policy that people with documented medical conditions are waived from this and can buy with just a valid state ID. So I am guessing he doesn't have a license because his medical condition involves one to many PBR's affected his liver and criminal record.

I did like someones reply though on HT. They wrote:

"Wow where can a person get a CCW permit in Indiana??Grow up and quit complaining. It is their store policy.. Their store their rules !!
    But I am not an expert like you I only have a Lifetime LTCH...
    Go to Don's then you can get a badge to go with your permit..."

Which one of you wrote that? ahahahahhhaahahahah

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    "Wow where can a person get a CCW permit in Indiana??Grow up and quit complaining. It is their store policy.. Their store their rules !!
    But I am not an expert like you I only have a Lifetime LTCH...
    Go to Don's then you can get a badge to go with your permit..."

Which one of you wrote that? ahahahahhhaahahahah

Winamac is in Pulaski county isn't it? ;)

Top Bottom