• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When ever humans are involved mistakes and accidents happen. We don't want them to happen but sooner or later some thing will. It only takes a momentary lack of concentration. I dought anyone here is on top of their game 100% of the time. If we were perfect there would never be a automobile crash, accidental death at work ( IVY TECH teacher yesterday). Even Highly trained people screw up Apollo 1, the two Space Shuttle incidents, friendly fire deaths in our military. All we can do is do our best and hope for the best. I for one will still feel safe at Bradis.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    When ever humans are involved mistakes and accidents happen. We don't want them to happen but sooner or later some thing will. It only takes a momentary lack of concentration. I dought anyone here is on top of their game 100% of the time. If we were perfect there would never be a automobile crash, accidental death at work ( IVY TECH teacher yesterday). Even Highly trained people screw up Apollo 1, the two Space Shuttle incidents, friendly fire deaths in our military. All we can do is do our best and hope for the best. I for one will still feel safe at Bradis.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What did he (the idiot neighbor) get charged with? Anything?

Nothing.
    I was a teen at the time. Several decades ago.
    If memory serves the Sheriff confiscated his gun and gave him a stern lecture and waged his finger at him. :rolleyes:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Starter pistols are potentially as dangerous as small calibre handguns when used improperly. If I remember correctly, there was a televsion actor back in the late 60s or 70s that accidently killed himself by acting like he was going to commit suicide with a starter pistol as a joke on the cast and crew. He fired it at his head, I recollect at his ear. The impact was enough to cause severe brain damage and he died shortly thereafter.

In this particular case, a mistake was made and a lesson was admittedly learned. Luckily, no one got hurt this time. It is doubtful that this will ever happen again to either the present or future employees of Bradis or to those of us who have read this message string. Let us quit hammering on each other and just let this one go and get back to arguing over the quality of DPMS or Taurus weapons. Now, I would really be pi$$ed if someone from Bradis badmouthed either one of those brands, because they have sold both of them to me NIB and recommended them highly as quality weapons.
    IIRC, the actor was named John something, and he was "playing" with a .44 Magnum, and it had blanks in it, he put it to his head, and pulled the trigger... The cardboard wad his his head, cracked his skull, and bone went into his brain .....:twocents:

Top Bottom