• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just a hypothetical question. If Biden pulls a Trump and desides to ban braced pistols similar to the bumpstock ban and confiscate/turn in. What happens then? Do millions of Americans become Felons overnight? Will the SCOTUS even hear a case on this?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    After a quick read, the proposed options appear to be register the braced pistol as an SBR, remove the brace and replace the barrel with one 16" or greater, or surrender the firearm. So simply putting it back to pistol configuration is not an option? This is totally geared towards AR pistols and screws thoroughly AK pistol owners, CZ Scorpions, etc, etc, etc.

And yeah, WILL NOT COMPLY!

...how are they to know you ever installed a brace on any particular non-AR pistol platform you may own?

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    What I do know is that we've lost. And that the NRA wasn't a factor in the election as they have been for most of our lives.

The 2A was way down on the list of discussion/controversy compared to years past.

Sure, it's the NRA's fault. Maybe it's ours too? Maybe we should learn from this? :dunno:

The nra made themselves irrelevant through their desire to protect and v pay wlp more than the 2a.

2a wasnt an issue because neither candidate was pro gun, both have records of effectively enacting gun control. It was just deciding which millionaire New England boomer liberal do you want? These bans were all in motion under trump and with his blessing.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    The nra made themselves irrelevant through their desire to protect and v pay wlp more than the 2a.

2a wasnt an issue because neither candidate was pro gun, both have records of effectively enacting gun control. It was just deciding which millionaire New England boomer liberal do you want? These bans were all in motion under trump and with his blessing.

Golf clap. Indeed.

Wayne is a piece of ****.

IBTL.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just a hypothetical question. If Biden pulls a Trump and desides to ban braced pistols similar to the bumpstock ban and confiscate/turn in. What happens then? Do millions of Americans become Felons overnight? Will the SCOTUS even hear a case on this?

Millions of Americans become felons. The law gets basically ignored, and we begin down the road of a corrupt government where everything is illegal and everyone is committing multiple felonies a day without even knowing it.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany

If you are an NRA member, you should voice your opinions to the BOD. If you are not an NRA member, well...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you are an NRA member, you should voice your opinions to the BOD. If you are not an NRA member, well...

What about former members? I told them to pound sand by refusing to renew. The last two memberships were for one singular purpose: to be able to attend the cool gun show that is the NRAAM.

I'm not paying for WLPs lifestyle.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Under current rules, it takes 4 of the 9 to agree to take on a case. I think now that there are 6 justices on the court appointed by "Republicans", there's a much better chance that 4 of them might agree to take on a 2th amendment case. Before Amy Barrett there were usually just 3, Gorsuch, Thomas, Alito. Of course when Dems stack the courts those rules will change and we'll all be ****ed.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Im a life member. Maybe you should look into what happened to bod members that spoke against him.

1t40wh.jpg

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Scotus can not hear a case if there is no case to hear. I reach out to GOA, SAF, and Firearms Policy Coalition mention upthread, the only one to reply was the FPC. They said they are currently in the works, and currently have cases on the board. So now they have a new member. Lawsuits cost money, if you're able I suggest joining. Be forewarned that they will infact try to solicit more money from you.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Under current rules, it takes 4 of the 9 to agree to take on a case. I think now that there are 6 justices on the court appointed by "Republicans", there's a much better chance that 4 of them might agree to take on a 2th amendment case. Before Amy Barrett there were usually just 3, Gorsuch, Thomas, Alito. Of course when Dems stack the courts those rules will change and we'll all be ****ed.

Court stack is a bad word. Biden wants to "reform" it so it's all good. :rolleyes:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Scotus can not hear a case if there is no case to hear. I reach out to GOA, SAF, and Firearms Policy Coalition mention upthread, the only one to reply was the FPC. They said they are currently in the works, and currently have cases on the board. So now they have a new member. Lawsuits cost money, if you're able I suggest joining. Be forewarned that they will infact try to solicit more money from you.

Is JPFO active in courts or just another organization asking for money and doing nothing?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    "IMPORTANT UPDATE: BRACE RULE CHANGE NOW LIVE ON FEDERAL REGISTER

Last night I broke the news that the DOJ working closely with BATF was going to release a document for a proposed rule change to the Federal Register sometime in the next 12 to 48 hours. They just released it. I shared a draft I came across with you last night, this is the official letter.

It's imperative we blow up the White House phone lines (202) 456-1111) and the Presidents email (president@whitehouse.gov). He is the only one that can stop this. If he doesn't, we know exactly where he stands.

SHARE THIS. PLEASE DO YOUR PART. START SENDING EMAILS AND MAKING PHONE CALLS."

https://www.federalregister.gov/pub...r-classifying-weapons-with-stabilizing-braces

Msg above came via txt msg to me.
    The link is valid!

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    "IMPORTANT UPDATE: BRACE RULE CHANGE NOW LIVE ON FEDERAL REGISTER

Last night I broke the news that the DOJ working closely with BATF was going to release a document for a proposed rule change to the Federal Register sometime in the next 12 to 48 hours. They just released it. I shared a draft I came across with you last night, this is the official letter.

It's imperative we blow up the White House phone lines (202) 456-1111) and the Presidents email (president@whitehouse.gov). He is the only one that can stop this. If he doesn't, we know exactly where he stands.

SHARE THIS. PLEASE DO YOUR PART. START SENDING EMAILS AND MAKING PHONE CALLS."

https://www.federalregister.gov/pub...r-classifying-weapons-with-stabilizing-braces

Msg above came via txt msg to me.
    The link is valid!

Is this the and so it begins moment?

Top Bottom