• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Help me out INGO. I'm researching AR braces, I can find NOTHING on the number: manufactured, sold, in-use. Started with SB Tactical in 2013, how many? :dunno:

There is no stat. The number for factory equipped lowers is astronomical. Individual braces are 10 deep and constantly rotating even in low volume transfer based ffls.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If I'm understanding you right, that's a bit of a stretch, Jamil - it's fair to say they are an "enemy" of the 2A. When pressed, they would admit they want it repealed.

Now, to say they are an "enemy of the state" is going too far. Amendments have been repealed, and with some, I'd call those those folks heroes. ;)

However, it's not too far to call them myenemy and the enemy of freedom. I don't want them "eradicated" - I want them beat in the polls and in the public opinion.

I want everyone to agree that guns are fun, are are cool, guns are essential for America.
    You’ve not been following this conversation, have you.

ETA: to add some more context (I didn’t want to imply that it’s your fault if you weren’t following that discussion). It’s pretty boring. I was nust saying that just because someone calls people “enemies”, or “enemy of the people”, that’s not the moral equivalent of saying you want to eradicate them.

Last edited:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sorry you have a problem with calling the enemy of our Second Amendment what they are.

Did you only read the first part? We've discussed that before. I'm more interested in knowing what the people who call people "the enemy" or "enemy of the people" or whatever, think the outcome should be. Some people, not me, think that when you say that you're implying that harm should befall those people. So what should happen to "the enemy"?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Looks like a search of Brownells has them too... $104 after coupon and free shipping. Includes buffer tube. Hmm...

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-p...-w-mil-spec-carbine-extension-prod124972.aspx

Primary Arms has them on sale right now for $99. Black is out of stock though.

A couple weeks ago they had a stock and brace sale. SBA3 braces were going for $79 and the SBA4 for $89. At one point the A3 was down to $73 each. I may have picked up one or 3 at that price

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Question if they ban braces the ones we have are grandfathered in correct or is it a Trump bumper stock ban and confiscate?

I haven't really seen anything concrete that's eminent. I hope Trump has gotten enough flack from his gun owning supporters to understand the bump stock ban put him in some hot water. Sadly I don't think they sent him that message.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Did you only read the first part? We've discussed that before. I'm more interested in knowing what the people who call people "the enemy" or "enemy of the people" or whatever, think the outcome should be. Some people, not me, think that when you say that you're implying that harm should befall those people. So what should happen to "the enemy"?

We have discussed this before. I'm sorry that you cannot seem to understand and continue to read more into my words than is actually written or intended.

I have explained this to you numerous times, yet still you try to bait me into what you are wanting me to say so that you may "win the argument." :rolleyes:

Again, I am sorry that calling the democrats enemies of the Second Amendment is somehow offensive to you. Gun control is proclaimed by all of them on top written in their platform. :dunno:

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We have discussed this before. I'm sorry that you cannot seem to understand and continue to read more into my words than is actually written or intended.

I have explained this to you numerous times, yet still you try to bait me into what you are wanting me to say so that you may "win the argument." :rolleyes:

Again, I am sorry that calling the democrats enemies of the Second Amendment is somehow offensive to you. Gun control is proclaimed by all of them on top written in their platform. :dunno:
    Uh. Dude. Did you not see the discussion with T.Lex? Talking about “enemies” isn’t the point. He asserted that it’s the moral equivalent to saying everyone who voted for Trump should be eradicated. I argued that, though I disagreed with the use of that language, no one on the right, except for maybe James Yeager, is calling for anyone to be eradicated.

So when you used “enemies” here, I was asking for you to clear the air. I don’t think you guys are saying you want them eradicated, but more that you want to see them defeated politically. No baiting. Face value, I’m just asking that.

BTW, I’m fine with saying specific people are enemies against something that they’re obviously oppressed to. I’m not okay with accusing an entire vague group of being the enemy of another vague group or concept. So. Saying all Democrats are the enemy of the people, that’s just not accurate. But get more specific, like Diane Feinstein and her ilk are enemies of the 2nd amendment, and I fully agree with that.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Uh. Dude. Did you not see the discussion with T.Lex? Talking about “enemies” isn’t the point. He asserted that it’s the moral equivalent to saying everyone who voted for Trump should be eradicated. I argued that, though I disagreed with the use of that language, no one on the right, except for maybe James Yeager, is calling for anyone to be eradicated.

So when you used “enemies” here, I was asking for you to clear the air. I don’t think you guys are saying you want them eradicated, but more that you want to see them defeated politically. No baiting. Face value, I’m just asking that.

BTW, I’m fine with saying specific people are enemies against something that they’re obviously oppressed to. I’m not okay with accusing an entire vague group of being the enemy of another vague group or concept. So. Saying all Democrats are the enemy of the people, that’s just not accurate. But get more specific, like Diane Feinstein and her ilk are enemies of the 2nd amendment, and I fully agree with that.

Wordsmithing = :blahblah:

If the guy wants to call people who want to take away his guns his "enemy" so be it - that's his right (First Amendment). I consider those anti-gunners my enemy also.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Wordsmithing = :blahblah:

If the guy wants to call people who want to take away his guns his "enemy" so be it - that's his right (First Amendment). I consider those anti-gunners my enemy also.

According to the latest news they are attacking religious rights as well now.
    Is there any part of the Constitution the Democrat's do like?

Top Bottom