• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I just got back from the range with my new Ruger LCP and I found 100 rounds of ball and 25 rounds of carry ammo!

I ran 50 rounds through it and it did great!

I really like this gun, I plan to clean it and take it back to the range and see how accurate it is.

RugerLCP001.jpg

sr9t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    congrats repair, keep shooting you will love it more and more.not many can get their hands on this gem of a gun.good luck on finding ammo.

sr9t

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    I have about 300 rounds on hand but my girlfriend shoots them up faster than I can find them. She loves this gun.This weekend we're going to get Crimson Trace sights for it.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Welcome to the club. My friend "Elsie" seldom leaves my side. I did find that the Pearce grip extensions made a big difference in how I shot this pistol. I have fairly large hands and found the LCP to be a little "torquey" if that is a word. The grip extension allowed my to get an additional finger on the grip for much better control. And we all want handgun control right? <----- That was a joke.

midshark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    MI
    I got my LCP about a week and a half ago, and just love it. I am waiting for my CPL (I'm in MI) and it will be my primary carry gun.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    These guns look so much nicer than the Kel tecs. I really want a pocket pistol and was leaning towards a Kel Tec P32, but i might have to save up for this little gem :) Im kinda scared of the idea of not being able to find .380 tho :(

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    These guns look so much nicer than the Kel tecs. I really want a pocket pistol and was leaning towards a Kel Tec P32, but i might have to save up for this little gem :) Im kinda scared of the idea of not being able to find .380 tho :(

I got a second one today for my wife and I found 250 rounds of ammo yesterday so it's out there it just takes a little luck to find it.

Ruger380LCP002.jpg

dasanii19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    I just boiught an LCP too. I was debating between the LCP, LCR and the new Kahr P380. Im glad I got the LCP.

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    do any of you guys own BOTH a lcp and an s and w 642... if so how would you compare them side by side as a carry piece.

I have both........ and I'm selling the 642.

The only complaint for the LCP is that many woman have trouble/can not chamber a round and you have to make sure that the one your wife carries is clean..

Last edited:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I have both........ and I'm selling the 642.

The only complaint for the LCP is that many woman have trouble/can not chamber a round and you have to make sure that the one your wife carries is clean..

the LCP is so good you are selling your 642? or are you selling the 642 to pay for the lcp you just bought.... either way... i really like my 642 but sometimes feel undergunned since i have low round capacity and cant change out mags really fast to get fresh ammo....

Top Bottom