• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    So, there seems to be many different ideas floating around about how we should secure our borders...

For this, let's focus on the 2,000 miles of US - Mexico border because this is obviously our biggest concern right now.

My idea for securing the border is very simple. The border would have "x" amount of feet as eminent domain...(if it doesn't already). In that area, we would create a MINEFIELD. This would force the ILLEGALS to make the decision to cross or don't cross...but I don't know of too many people that would want to follow the first guy after he meets a mine...

Oh yeah...we would warn them, but the signs would be in ENGLISH !

14.jpg

What's YOUR idea?!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    mines work for me. so do .50 caliber sniper rifles. it would be very demoralizing if you seen your illegal buddies body explode right next to you and his bone fragments imbed in your flesh.

im all for fighting them and calling them what they are: ILLEGAL INVADERS and a THREAT to our National Security and happiness

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    mines work for me. so do .50 caliber sniper rifles. it would be very demoralizing if you seen your illegal buddies body explode right next to you and his bone fragments imbed in your flesh.

im all for fighting them and calling them what they are: ILLEGAL INVADERS and a THREAT to our National Security and happiness

If I hadn't already repped you today you would have just received another...:D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Didn't someone in Asia have a problem with invaders from the south? I think they built a big wall or something......it might still be around... :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Didn't someone in Asia have a problem with invaders from the south? I think they built a big wall or something......it might still be around... :dunno:

yeah they also impaled people on stakes. im not against that either. we need to stop scewing around with this. its time to get hard core. the govt doesnt have a problem shooting women, kids, and dogs. so why would it be any harder to target illegal invaders?? they could create a special task force or something and make it fun..... the new drug war. ever seen the movie the running man??? they could make money off it. why not, they make money on other wars already. thats the only way to get this impotent govt to enforce its own laws, is by showing them there is money in it.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I propose a more radical solution. How about building the F*-in fence? How about enforcing existing laws? How about enforcing E-Verify? How about making those coming via the southern border go through the same immigration process as those coming through every other border?

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN

I propose a more radical solution. How about building the F*-in fence? How about enforcing existing laws? How about enforcing E-Verify? How about making those coming via the southern border go through the same immigration process as those coming through every other border?

Just like they say...If you build a 20 ft wall, someone will make a 21 ft ladder.

These border jumpers make the fence obstacle way too easy...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqIEyGY8Y4&feature=related"]YouTube - Border Crossing[/ame]

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Booby traps. Lots of them. Snares and holes and crap. Then video cameras so we could watch. And maybe youtube the funny ones.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Reduced the economic incentive for illegals. They wouldn't come here if they couldn't make money.

i agree and have also said this. but its not in the govts best intrest. they have to keep the bottom feeders happy so they dont revolt.

im all for ending all forms of welfare immediately. then maybe we could dump some of our trash in mexico.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    WTH!!! That's F-ing crazy talk right there!!!! :dunno::runaway::laugh::D

SubicWarrior1988

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    central
    What would I do?

I would create a sense of consequences for getting caught, other than sending you back to your country so that you can attempt again at a later date. Deportation would no longer be an option. 4 years hard labor breaking big rocks into little rocks would be at least some form of a deterrant. The caveat is that, to punish is to become responsible. In other words, we would have to care for these "prisoners" and they would acquire some "rights". The great irony of freedom is that it gets abused by those who contribute the least to secure it, a moral gridlock if you will.

As long as liberal politics base legislation on hard cases, the greatest good for the greatest number of people is antiquated thinking.

The only real answer is to live in a representative republic and vote. That's pretty much it. Sorry that's not a very good answer, but it's the only realistic one.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Just like they say...If you build a 20 ft wall, someone will make a 21 ft ladder.

These border jumpers make the fence obstacle way too easy...

YouTube - Border Crossing

I would have listened to the words of John F. Kennedy, "ask not what your country can do for you. ask what you can do for your country." ...... and ran them over with my car. seriously.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    i agree and have also said this. but its not in the govts best intrest. they have to keep the bottom feeders happy so they dont revolt.

im all for ending all forms of welfare immediately. then maybe we could dump some of our trash in mexico.

Ding, ding, ding! You're not going to stop a determined man who wants to feed his family. He will find a way to cross.

The only way to stop illegal immigration is to remove the incentive. Considering the number of illegals actively involved in agriculture and other trades in the country, it's not an impact that either side of the aisle wants.

The only way I can think of is to demand even higher levels of proof-of-citizenship for employment and severe penalties to the employers who violate them. Something like a NICS check for employment.

Oh, let the gnashing of teeth begin... :):

I'm still in for doing a welfare-recipient-for-worker swap with Mexico.

Anyone ever read over at 24hourcampfire.com? Some of those guys live ON the border. They post some pretty neat stuff.

I may do it now. There have been a couple of openings in Tucson I've considered in the past that makes me consider the high desert. Still... you are about 70-80 miles from Nogales and the border.

Top Bottom