• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ive had them once. I liked them that way. Not enough to order them, but if I see them at a buffet (if those ever open again) I'll snag one or two.
    Good food is not the province of buffet presentation. A good fresh hot properly cooked meal is the real deal.

I have had dozens of friends me they don't like guacamole, then they scarf down my fresh homemade like they were starving. Get the good stuff before making a decision...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Speaking of electric airplanes:

I mean. I think electric airplanes are a cool idea if it could ever work. But today? Sweden can kiss my ass. I'll fly if I ***damn well want to fly.

:rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh. So then I guess Greta will need to continue lobbying for a bicycle bridge across the ocean.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good food is not the province of buffet presentation. A good fresh hot properly cooked meal is the real deal.

I have had dozens of friends me they don't like guacamole, then they scarf down my fresh homemade like they were starving. Get the good stuff before making a decision...
    I miss New Orleans House on the northside of Indy. It was a (mostly seafood) buffet, but they also brought around "appetizers" like frog's legs, Oysters Rockefeller and escargot to your table. They used to tell you to plan on spending at least 2 or 3 hours there when you went. :drool:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I miss New Orleans House on the northside of Indy. It was a (mostly seafood) buffet, but they also brought around "appetizers" like frog's legs, Oysters Rockefeller and escargot to your table. They used to tell you to plan on spending at least 2 or 3 hours there when you went. :drool:

That was a great place!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Top Bottom