• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Once upon a time, I had been travelling the world with my gun collection such as to be prepared for whatever may come. As the situation in Europe got extremely tense, I booked passage on what I thought to be the safest ship departing continental Europe...

bismarck_01.jpg

Unfortunately, in spite of my best efforts to plan a safe passage, it didn't end well...

wrek-x1.jpg

Maybe I should have relied on the British for my transportation needs, although they weren't maintaining services to Hamburg at the time.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Lost my collection in a lake just yesterday, and never to buy another firearm again! However, I'll continue to post on gun forums as if I still owned them. It helps ease the pain. Very therapeutic.

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    i was convinced by the anti gun movement to go and turn in my firearms at gun amnesty day. on the way home the ferry carrying my truck sank into an ice hole on the river after a manta ray broke through and i didnt even have a gun to keep me afloat. :wallbash:

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Many of us did the same mistake. :noway:
    You did what seamed to be the best thing to do at that time.What if you left some guns at home and the house burnt down while you were on the lake? :dunno:
    At least you're lucky they are in a lake, I lost mines at sea during the "INGO titanic cruise". :facepalm:

Did you also had all your ammo with the guns? :n00b:

ALL of my ammo!!! :n00b:

With all those who have lost so much do to boating and ice fishing accidents i feel that we should create some sort of group for support..maybe even lobby to ban dangerous ponds and lakes that are stocking up on guns!

Last edited:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    ALL of my ammo!!! :n00b:

With all those who have lost so much do to boating and ice fishing accidents i feel that we should create some sort of group for support..maybe even lobby to ban dangerous ponds and lakes that are stocking up on guns!
    Have to ban those dangerous boats. We are lucky we all got out alive

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    I sold all of mine and didnt ask any names or questions, my bad. But the guys promised he had good intentions, so I wouldnt worry. Then I used all the money to make an anonymous donation to the NRA. oops:ugh:

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Kayak flipped on the white river, lost everything, including my semi automatic matches(bic lighter).... anything with multiple rounds is now gone..... boo

Top Bottom