• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Man i feel really stupid about this guys but...i took my guns with me when i went to the great lakes the other day and a wave flipped my little boat and they all SANK! Even the glock!!! you'd think the plastic would help it float i just feel soo dumb here guys...anyone else make this mistake before...

Insert purple where according.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    When we moved recently, I sold much of my collection to fund the home improvement projects we undertook. I kept a few rimfire items for family fun and plinking, and an heirloom S/S 20ga. We love our dream home we now have, but I miss my toys.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I had two ATF agents and four sheriff's deputies show up at my farm and confiscate all mine because they claimed I purchased ten machine guns at a gun show.

myloudfamily

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    On the way home from the gun show with all my guns. Including the 10 fully auto guns I purchased at the show. My truck was broken into they took them all. Somnovabish just my luck.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I mean i know im dumb for not keeping some at home but goodness i obviously tried to get them but they sank to the bottom

Many of us did the same mistake. :noway:
    You did what seamed to be the best thing to do at that time.What if you left some guns at home and the house burnt down while you were on the lake? :dunno:
    At least you're lucky they are in a lake, I lost mines at sea during the "INGO titanic cruise". :facepalm:

Did you also had all your ammo with the guns? :n00b:

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I was worried about mine so I put them in the back of a truck and drove them to Kentucky for safekeeping but I hit a pothole on the bridge and they all fell into the Ohio River. :facepalm: :crying:

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Man i feel really stupid about this guys but...i took my guns with me when i went to the great lakes the other day and a wave flipped my little boat and they all SANK! Even the glock!!! you'd think the plastic would help it float i just feel soo dumb here guys...anyone else make this mistake before...

Insert purple where according.
    LOL long ago. Time will ease the pain!

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    First was a tragic boating accident. Then the wife forbid my boating so I took up ice fishing. Who knew a safe would sink that quick. I guess the ice was thin.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    I was out four wheeling in the Yamaha Rhino yesterday and as I drove across a frozen lake a Giant catfish broke through the ice and caused me to roll over and wouldnt you know the entirety of my collection fell through the ice.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Whenever people want a picture of my guns I have to show them this:

water-bubbles.jpg

sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    ALL the guns i have bought came from a store and they were lost when my boat flipped over in Tennessee :( i would never buy a gun off an individual, thats just not right

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Well, the Canadian Cartel came by my place and told me to give them all my guns. Stupid Canadian, didn't even ask for the ammo.

Top Bottom