• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Can't wait. Shooting for Saturday. The headlights did not look like that at all when I dropped the car off. Allen how did you make them look new again?

Sand them smooth and clear coat them :) I adds UV protection back over the top so they don't fade back quickly

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Looks like the last bits are painted :rockwoot:

Picture008-7.jpg

Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Looking great!!! My car is too far gone to invest this much in but its fun to watch someone else getting upgraded. Congrats!

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I've been silently following this thread. I can't handle it anymore, I must speak up.

Fenway, your car looks GREAT so far. This is beautiful work! I can't wait to see pics of the final product.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Thanks! danielocean is driving me over to Allen's shop to pick her up this morning :D :popcorn:

Picture-1.jpg

I've been silently following this thread. I can't handle it anymore, I must speak up.

Fenway, your car looks GREAT so far. This is beautiful work! I can't wait to see pics of the final product.

manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    I got to see it !! Im a new member form NW Indiana who stopped down to pick up a rifle from Allen this morning that I bought , and he was just giving the car a few finishing touches . The attention to detail was amazing this car looked great ! I would have to say that if I really needed anything repaired on my cars it would be worth the 2hr drive to have it done right!

manygunsmike

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I picked her up on Saturday and the car looks fantastic. Basically it looks like it rolled off the showroom floor. I feel like it's 1998 when I look at her now. :wwub:

Thanks to Allen and crew for the for all the incredible work that was put into this car including going above and beyond by fixing some electrical issues that weren't even part of the estimate.

I would not hesitate to recommend Allen and his shop to anyone! Excellence, quality and customer service still exist these days.... Just got to go to Diamond Collision. :yesway:

Picture002-12.jpg

Picture003-10.jpg

Picture004-10.jpg

Picture-1.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Looks awesome!! I have a feeling that the car looks BETTER than it did when it originally left Bavarian Motor Werks!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom