• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    That's pretty much what mine looks like, except for the red Mustang stripe along the bottom of the doors, can barely see the red pinstripe along the fender line and B pillar in that ad....

picture.php

:thatshot:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Very cool :yesway: What work might you have done?

I just wanted to compliment the great work on this car. That color from the factory is outstanding, and now it looks better than new. Allen, you can thank this thread for the quote request you received from me!

-Rooster-

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Midwest
    Very cool :yesway: What work might you have done?

Looking at fixing the few things wrong with my Goat. Might end up repainting the whole front clip. Front bumper had a license plate in it, hood lost a spot of paint during removal of clear bra, and somebody put a door dent in the LF fender. All the little things that'll drive one nuts.

It sounds worse than it is...

5594457753_f50c999013_b.jpg

5716466154_129a82beb2_b.jpg

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Thats a good looking goat you have there. If you take it anywhere, take it to Allen and his gang. SO far I have been more impressed with their work ethic then anyone in the bodywork business.

At first the hood wasnt my favorite either. After seeing it in person, I have really changed my mind about it. It is subtle without being boring.

Last edited:

jsunjones

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Avon, IN
    Road gator got me on the way back from Texas (tire re-tread). Nothign bad, just some hood damage mainly. I'm using Diamond based on the rep from this site - thx!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Road gator got me on the way back from Texas (tire re-tread). Nothign bad, just some hood damage mainly. I'm using Diamond based on the rep from this site - thx!

Since your in Avon this should be pretty easy to handle for you. just let me know when you want to bring it by so we can get a look at it.
    Thanks,

Allen

-Rooster-

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Midwest
    Thats a good looking goat you have there. If you take it anywhere, take it to Allen and his gang. SO far I have been more impressed with their work ethic then anyone in the bodywork business.

At first the hood wasnt my favorite either. After seeing it in person, I have really changed my mind about it. It is subtle without being boring.

Thanks. I've yet to see that hood in person, so the final judgement is out. I will say that I was one of the few that actually liked the '04 hoods, so that tells you how much I like a sleeper.

I think I remember seeing power numbers from you somewhere. What's done to it?

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    Thanks. I've yet to see that hood in person, so the final judgement is out. I will say that I was one of the few that actually liked the '04 hoods, so that tells you how much I like a sleeper.

I think I remember seeing power numbers from you somewhere. What's done to it?

I say hold your judgement until you see one in person. It is more subtle then it seems in a straight on shot looking from the top. I too like the 04 hood and think it has its place in the lineup. I am coming from a Trans AM WS6 so the 04 hood was a huge step in the opposite direction.

As far as mods, It has a Comp Cams Cam spec'ed out by Vengeance Racing. It roughly looks like 230 232 on 112 LSA at around 600 lift. Accompanying the cam are Comp 918 Beehive springs, Chromoly pushrods all stacked in some worked over LS6 243 heads (from a Z06) and held down with ARP headstuds. It has kooks signature series headers, kooks mids, Kooks X, through a flowmaster catback. Intake is a LS6 unit with a ported throttle body bolted to it and a K&N FIPK.

Depending on the dyno and the air on a specific day, it made between 409-420 rwhp and between 390-399 RWTQ.

It is a fun car.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Update!

New windshield in place

DSC01569.jpg

Allen spent extra time to make sure all the parts put back in my doors were lubed properly

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

New trim pieces, emblems and mouldings that will be used

Picture001-7.jpg

Picture002-8.jpg

The tails that were on the car when I bought it were not stock. I wanted to go back to stock and was finding they ran about $140 a piece. Not interested in that. I found used ones for a total of $40 and Allen freshened them up saving me $$$$. Much appreciated!

Picture006-9.jpg

Tails installed

Picture008-6.jpg

Light check! :cool:

Picture007-8.jpg

Coming together
    :D

Picture010-7.jpg

Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    It is starting to look like a car again. Paint looks amazing in pictures and even better in person. My father, who accompanied me to the shop one day, loved the paint and even commented on how "deep" it looked. Cant wait to see it with all the emblems on.

Top Bottom