• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I'm a retail asst. general manager which I'd say is white collar. I'm also in charge of the maintenance department which is most definitely blue. Maybe I swing both ways?

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    Infidel that's my sig! Well I am blue(dock worker) white(teacher) and in June camo(guard)! Regardless of the color I will work my @$$ off to put food on the table and provide for my family.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    No way, really?? That must be quite the study in constrasts with the beard action you've got going on. :D

Yes, sir. Unfortunately, I was pretty much on medical leave from late March 2009 to early March 2010. The beard would have been fantastic in that setting! When you work with other people's money, they want you to look like a pretty conservative dude. I had fun growing that beard. I shaved it before I returned to work last month. When I shaved it, "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."
    :D

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I've gone from blue collar to no collar to off-white collar, back to blue collar and as of late.....................all of those specifics, sometimes in the same day. Remodeling /Contractor

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Blue..but,I dont know what my job title is:dunno:
    technically I guess Im a level 2 hydrostatic tester,level 3 eddy current operator and a level 1 ultrasonic tester. I have training in most all forms of NDT{non destructive testing} in other words, I push buttons and hope it doesnt go boom:dunno: so I guess my title is "professional button pusher":rockwoot:

Top Bottom