• ...and so much more!
  • XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Off topic, but on topic... I've had my butt handed to me on a silver platter while walking in a alley in Bloomington. I lived their for three years and never thought it could happen. One alley east of 7th and Walnut, I think. Directly behind Lockerby Condo/Apartments. Three guys jumped my buddy and I from behind. The suprise attack took us down. When I knew I was up I had run over 50 yards to get away. My younger bro and his marine friend walked up as the guys walked away, ended up calling them out on it and they came back. Ended up 4 on 3 this time and they got what they deserved. I think everyone walked away injured and pissed, but luckly it never made it passed fists.

I never reported it, but after talking about it with local folks and students I guess a few people have been jumped in that exact same block.

Hey man Its Flex, joined up today! Are we talking about your brother Kurt? I'd run from him if, you know, i could actually run! :D

FYI for the Bloomington crew:

I just spoke with a very good friend that lives in Bloomington. He came home a few days ago to find the back door to his house kicked in. They had to put up some effort becuase the door has a 2x4 accross it with cheap brackets. Shocking to me they took the time to go through a mildly reinforced door. Nothing messed up or trashed, but he could tell someone had gone through stuff in his master bedroom.

His house is on 45 west of Wal Mart between the BP and the turn for the park. He always has at least one vehicle parked in his drive also.

He is a lifetime permit owner, but still has never owned a firearm. I'm guessing this will give him motivation.
    After the one I time I was at his house with you on the way to redbird i saw some "less than desirable" characters around. Its a damn shame that Bloomington has to worry about crap like that. My buddy Lives down there and packs his XD everywhere with him. I guess when I get my permit the XD is going to b-town with me?

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    a brown truck showed up at my place....

my dogs ran out to scare him and he ran away....he was soooo scared he left me a heavy box with russian letters and writing on it....

Top Bottom