• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I just saw the ad on Fox this morning. Then heard it on 93.1. I thought these were supposed to be the conservative stations? It really pi$$ed me off. People need to understand that UBC will just open the door to more fits stripped away a little at a time.

fraige1987

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Crane
    I hate they all try to push their personal agenda on people who don want it. yes its cool that you have your own thoughts and opinions, but don't force them on all of us law abiding citizens. its really frustrating, that no matter what facts we present and how logical we present them they remain so stuck on their high horse of forcing their agenda down our throats it just gets old. I'll be glad when this all gets voted down and doesn't pass and it is gone like water under the bridge.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That clown also said that most NRA members support 'universal' background checks! Don't expect truth from him. Like any left-wing apparatchik would tell you, 'the ends justify the means'.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The problem with "news" these days is it is NOT reported, it is MADE.

Yet the people who are made aware of this will sometimes nod their head, then hypnotically wander back in front of their talking box with pictures only to be become delusional once again.

People need to realize that propaganda is the most dangerous weapon that exists in this day and age.

The television can tell you what the weather will be like tomorrow, or if world war 3 has started. How do you verify this information? Do you accept it as fact without questioning it at all? If you don't believe it, and actually verify the information, how many people do you know who don't?

This is exactly why propaganda is more dangerous than even a nuclear bomb. The coverage of North Korea is proving this more extensively every single day, and I do not mean their media, no, it's our media.

Poll numbers... What a joke they are anyway. If you go somewhere that is involved entirely in politics like Popvox, you can easily see where the majority of people stand. Any controlled poll is going to have results skewed in favor of those hosting it. Any non-controlled poll is going to give you the most realistic representation, but will be attacked by individuals who feel everything is exploited, and only so from one side of the fence. No, when it isn't controlled, it's obvious it will be exploited on all sides... So it will cancel out the trickery anyway.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    That clown also said that most NRA members support 'universal' background checks! Don't expect truth from him. Like any left-wing apparatchik would tell you, 'the ends justify the means'.

There are plenty of NRA members that support the "UBC".

Don't think for a second the NRA is in Washington right now selling our rights out.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We should thank Mr. Bloomberg. His DemandAction.org commercials give you a handy phone number for contacting your senators, as they suggest. 855-440-4800 ... just enter your zip code and it will either connect you with one senator or the other...just two easy phone calls.

Thanks for the help Mayor ;)

Top Bottom