Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So how do you feel about people that traveled from Seattle to Kenosha? A la the ones that were arrested at the gas station in the bus and bread truck?

Same way. If they committed a crime, then they are liable for it. My preference, is that if your aren’t from there, stay away from there. Let the locals sort it out.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    His “employer?” I find it difficult to believe that someone specifically hired a 17 year kid to stand armed, outside of their business. Is there somewhere specific I can go to research that further?

Just going to have to go through the literal truckloads of different statements, tapes, and articles.

He wasn't hired to stand armed, apparently he worked at that car lot. The car lot was asking for people to help protect their stuff.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Same way. If they committed a crime, then they are liable for it. My preference, is that if your aren’t from there, stay away from there. Let the locals sort it out.

Agreed. Which is why it makes no sense for Portland, freakin' Oregon to be still burning 3 months after George Floyd's death. You do realize that all of this ceased to be about race about a week (or less) after George Floyd's death, right? Now it's about Marxism and bringing down the entire American government. BLM leadership has admitted as much by stating that they are "trained Marxists".

George Floyd's death should've been handled in Minneapolis. Breonna Taylor's death should've been handled in Louisville. Jacob Blake's shooting should've been handled in Kenosha. And yet, here we are. One has to ask, "why?" What do those 3 cities/states have in common? :scratch: I'm seeing a pattern. And yet, some people are still considering voting for Democrats that brought all of this on and continue to do nothing about it at best, and encourage it at worst.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Question for INGO.

When the police officers were acquitted of state charges in the Rodney King incident, the Feds stepped up and filed civil rights violation charges against the officers. They were convicted.

When you read the charging affidavit against Rittenhouse, the prosecutor almost spells out that it was self defense, but charges him with first degree murder, and then some. This is willfully depriving him of his civil rights.

2020 appears to be a record setting year of prosecutions against cops and people trying to defend themselves against the rioters. The prosecutions appear to be politically motivated to appease the mob. When will we see federal civil rights charges brought against the prosecutors in these malicious prosecutions?

editing to add the US code.
    https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Question for INGO.

When the police officers were acquitted of state charges in the Rodney King incident, the Feds stepped up and filed civil rights violation charges against the officers. They were convicted.

When you read the charging affidavit against Rittenhouse, the prosecutor almost spells out that it was self defense, but charges him with first degree murder, and then some. This is willfully depriving him of his civil rights.

2020 appears to be a record setting year of prosecutions against cops and people trying to defend themselves against the rioters. The prosecutions appear to be politically motivated to appease the mob. When will we see federal civil rights charges brought against the prosecutors in these malicious prosecutions?

My prediction is never, unless and until enough people wake up (which is diametrically opposed to getting "woke") and realize which party has brought this upon us.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    My prediction is never, unless and until enough people wake up (which is diametrically opposed to getting "woke") and realize which party has brought this upon us.
    I tend to agree. I didn’t dig very hard into this, and it seems it is generally used against the cops, when the feds think the locals got the wrong outcome. I didn't see where they’ve ever gone after a prosecutor for going after the good guys. Maybe it’s time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I tend to agree. I didn’t dig very hard into this, and it seems it is generally used against the cops, when the feds think the locals got the wrong outcome. I didn't see where they’ve ever gone after a prosecutor for going after the good guys. Maybe it’s time.

Yep. First step would be to cut off the head of the snake (the prosecutors or higher up).

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    It is very odd to read the description from the prosecutor, it sounds like they are describing self defense events, and yet they are charging him.

Is this ever a normal process, so that they can bring someone in and then continue the investigation and change the charges?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I'm a little surprised to hear you take this position. Aren't you originally from Alabama? Because that type of thinking sounds an awful lot like what I have always been told racists in the south used as a precursor to harrassment, assault and in some cases, murder of black people.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm a little surprised to hear you take this position. Aren't you originally from Alabama? Because that type of thinking sounds an awful lot like what I have always been told racists in the south used as a precursor to harrassment, assault and in some cases, murder of black people.

Fighting the govt isn’t the same as fighting your fellow citizen. The former, unlike the latter, was encouraged by our founding fathers.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Fighting the govt isn’t the same as fighting your fellow citizen. The former, unlike the latter, was encouraged by our founding fathers.

So would you consider that group of men attacking the kid a case of fighting the government and not fighting a fellow citizen?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Their local governments are generally in agreement with them.

Who exactly are they fighting, if not their fellow citizens?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Agreed. Which is why it makes no sense for Portland, freakin' Oregon to be still burning 3 months after George Floyd's death. You do realize that all of this ceased to be about race about a week (or less) after George Floyd's death, right? Now it's about Marxism and bringing down the entire American government. BLM leadership has admitted as much by stating that they are "trained Marxists".

George Floyd's death should've been handled in Minneapolis. Breonna Taylor's death should've been handled in Louisville. Jacob Blake's shooting should've been handled in Kenosha. And yet, here we are. One has to ask, "why?" What do those 3 cities/states have in common? :scratch: I'm seeing a pattern. And yet, some people are still considering voting for Democrats that brought all of this on and continue to do nothing about it at best, and encourage it at worst.

all 3 are major shipping ports.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Support Peaceful Protest Act..

This would strip benefits from rioters.
    [video=youtube_share;dSsUEoAOA1U]https://youtu.be/dSsUEoAOA1U[/video]

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

QFT

Top Bottom