Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheQuietMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2020
    Morocco
    Hope the defense team sees these...

BCYm6lO.jpg

AkoJKdT.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Maybe it depends on the cartridge and projectile.... not sure a 9mm would have been nearly as effective as a .223 or 5.56!

Meh.... threats are fired upon to halt the threat... not to preserve them.

5.56 at that close a range trails a supersonic shock wave on penetration, disrupting tissue to a much greater extent than the bullets wound track alone. Shot in the core, a lot of the displaced tissue sort of flops back into place (while still being hamburger) so only the exit wound (if any) looks serious

In the case of medic dudes upper arm, the tissue wasn't sufficient to contain the shock wave and his bicep is the red mist you see as he is shot, disintegrated

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The president could come out and say, in no uncertain terms, that he and the DOJ will back anyone forced to defend themselves from violence being brought by an angry mob. He has the power to pardon anyone railroaded by a leftist prosecutor or attorney general looking to throw people to the mob for defending themselves.

Federal crimes... he can’t pardon state charges.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The weapons charge is legit though. I don’t see any way that he was legal to be carrying that rifle.

But the point must be raised that the government refused to uphold law and order, forcing people to fend for themselves in the face of hordes of heavily armed felons.

This wasn't like the kid went to walmart to grab groceries and ended up in a shootout while buying flour.

It'd be kind of like charging a cop for speeding because he didn't turn his lights on before doing 2mph over the speedlimit.

Enforcing pedantic laws in a state of total anarchy is clownworld. None of this would have happened if the state and law enforcement were doing their job.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We Witnessed The Kenosha Shootings. Here’s What Really Happened

From the Daily Caller reporters that were on the scene that night.
    From those accounts it sounds like there was a struggle for the rifle prior to red shirt getting shot. It appears that red shirt was attempting to take the rifle away from Rittenhouse.

Somebody that is attempting to take a rifle away from me that has just chased after me with hostile intent would not fair much better.

If there is an apparent life or death struggle over the control of a rifle then I would try my damndest to do everything in my power to win that struggle. Even if it means someone is getting shot.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But the point must be raised that the government refused to uphold law and order, forcing people to fend for themselves in the face of hordes of heavily armed felons.

This wasn't like the kid went to walmart to grab groceries and ended up in a shootout while buying flour.

I don’t think that’s a valid defense. He’s not from there, and obviously there was a police presence.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don’t think that’s a valid defense. He’s not from there, and obviously there was a police presence.

He worked there, from what I understand.

And why didn't the police presence take the felon with a gun off the street? They haven't even arrested him now after sufficient evidence is now available.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I without a doubt think this is a case of mistaken identity.

Red shirt guy was yelling at a kid in a green shirt (Not Kyle) for pointing a gun at him.
    https://youtu.be/Dl9g78_ql2M?t=29

Kyle (has green shirt) gets lost from his group.

Red shirt guy sees a "kid" in a green shirt and pursues. Unfortunately red shirt guy was going after the wrong kid in a green shirt.
    View attachment 90526

“When God hath ordained a creature to die in a particular place, He causeth that creature’s wants to direct him to that place.”

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He worked there, from what I understand.

And why didn't the police presence take the felon with a gun off the street? They haven't even arrested him now after sufficient evidence is now available.

I was under the impression he was from IL and traveled to WI. Is that not correct? I’ll not ding the kid for protecting himself, but I think trying to insinuate that he was forced to be there because LE wasn’t doing his job seems ridiculous to me. Kid should take his relative minor lumps for possession of a firearm while a minor, and be thankful it’s not himself that’s going in the ground.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I was under the impression he was from IL and traveled to WI. Is that not correct? I’ll not ding the kid for protecting himself, but I think trying to insinuate that he was forced to be there because LE wasn’t doing his job seems ridiculous to me. Kid should take his relative minor lumps for possession of a firearm while a minor, and be thankful it’s not himself that’s going in the ground.

Facts without context.

He lived 26 miles away. I've driven twice that far to get to work before.

And apparently his employer did request help.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So how do you feel about people that traveled from Seattle to Kenosha? A la the ones that were arrested at the gas station in the bus and bread truck?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

Hopefully all he gets found guilty of is the minor in possession of a firearm.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Facts without context.

He lived 26 miles away. I've driven twice that far to get to work before.

And apparently his employer did request help.

His “employer?” I find it difficult to believe that someone specifically hired a 17 year kid to stand armed, outside of their business. Is there somewhere specific I can go to research that further?

Top Bottom