Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    if this was his record no way he wouldn’t still be in juvie. Operating a firearm while intoxicated charge at 13? Followed by a disorderly 7 months later?

give me a break, you don’t actually believe this is the same person do you?

Records from kids don’t show up with details.

It is definitely NOT the same person...

2020TR005841 08-19-2020 Kenosha Filed Only Rittenhouse, Kyle Howard 01-2003 State of Wisconsin vs. Kyle Howard Rittenhouse
    2020TR005840 08-19-2020 Kenosha Filed Only Rittenhouse, Kyle Howard 01-2003 State of Wisconsin vs. Kyle Howard Rittenhouse
    2018TR011433 08-13-2018 Rock Closed Rittenhouse, Kyle Joseph 04-1989 Janesville, City of vs. Kyle Joseph Rittenhouse
    2018TR011432 08-13-2018 Rock Closed Rittenhouse, Kyle Joseph 04-1989 Janesville, City of vs. Kyle Joseph Rittenhouse
    2016CM000410 03-01-2016 Rock Closed Rittenhouse, Kyle Joseph 04-09-1989 State of Wisconsin vs. Kyle Joseph Rittenhouse
    2016TR001537 02-01-2016 Rock Closed Rittenhouse, Kyle Joseph 04-1989 Rock, County of vs. Kyle Joseph Rittenhouse

Those charges belong to a Kyle Joseph Rittenhouse, born 4-1989, not the shooter kid, Kyle Howard Rittenhouse, born 1-2003. The top two that DO belong to the shooter kid are for speeding and driving without a valid license.

Easy-peasy to search for anybody who'd like...

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/case.html

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    missed that part. Yes I agree with you

also how the hell can he be arrested in Illinois if no charges or warrant filed in Wisconsin?
    im not a lawyer but this seems like a vast overstep by the state of Illinois

And that surprises you?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    also how the hell can he be arrested in Illinois if no charges or warrant filed in Wisconsin?
    im not a lawyer but this seems like a vast overstep by the state of Illinois

He was charged in Wisconsin and arrested on a warrant in Illinois, pending extradition.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    sounds to me like he was a pretty cool 13 year old!

seriously though...how many of us didn't do something stupid around that age...those first 4 charges look like a single incident. kids do stupid kid things...that's why they're not considered to be adults until they're 17/18. i'm not making excuses for him for any other reason than I was likely dumber than him when I was his age...just lucky I never got caught.

as far as the first turd on team 'dead-now'...he got what he had coming. sex offenders of all varieties should be put down like sick animals. there is no cure for that deformity, and there is no place for them in a civil society.

He’s not cool. He a juvenile, that made a juvenile decision. If there’s any parent that would pat their minor child on the back for putting themselves in that situation, you gotta wonder about them. He won that battle, but he was lucky. Very lucky.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He’s not cool. He a juvenile, that made a juvenile decision. If there’s any parent that would pat their minor child on the back for putting themselves in that situation, you gotta wonder about them. He won that battle, but he was lucky. Very lucky.

It wasn't him that did those things (allegedly when he was 13). Turned out to be another guy by the same name, that was born in 1989. You'll have to scroll back.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have been trying to go back and find the picture that shows the bicep from the side, but I cannot.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It wasn't him that did those things (allegedly when he was 13). Turned out to be another guy by the same name, that was born in 1989. You'll have to scroll back.

I believe Kut was talking about the foolishness of a 17 year old being armed in the middle of a riot.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I believe Kut was talking about the foolishness of a 17 year old being armed in the middle of a riot.

It would be worse for a 17 year old not to be armed in a riot. It is my stance to recline in my quarterback chair and watch the world (not in my proximity) burn.

I will change my stance when it gets close to home.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ya I wouldn’t let my kid go to a riot, armed or not. But, I love my kids, and wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something happened to them when they were there. If this kid turned his back for a split second it’s likely the Glock guy would’ve won that fight, so he’s really lucky in that aspect.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ya I wouldn’t let my kid go to a riot, armed or not. But, I love my kids, and wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something happened to them when they were there. If this kid turned his back for a split second it’s likely the Glock guy would’ve won that fight, so he’s really lucky in that aspect.

I think Glock guy might be lucky to still be breathing. Not sure the kid has any training, but if he does it is unlikely he would be aiming to just wound his arm. I think he saw the guy coming at him with a gun and got a quick shot off. Angles and distances a little different and Glock guy could have been breathing through his sternum just like skateboard guy

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I think Glock guy might be lucky to still be breathing. Not sure the kid has any training, but if he does it is unlikely he would be aiming to just wound his arm. I think he saw the guy coming at him with a gun and got a quick shot off. Angles and distances a little different and Glock guy could have been breathing through his sternum just like skateboard guy
    My impression of the kid was he was pretty well regulated, single point sling notwithstanding. Shooting while moving, keeping his wits about him, stopped shooting when threats neutralized, walking up to cops at the end with his hands up, looks like to me he has trained.
    Still very fortunate, though.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, I was pointing out the more training he has the less likely he'd go for anything other than center of mass to stop an imminent threat. It is likely he was regulated enough to see that the arm shattering shot likely stopped the threat and thus made no follow up shot. My thought was if he had had a better angle on Glock guy it would be three dead, the first shot would have done it

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Me too. No way my 17 year old is attending something like that on either side of it. If he tried to go anyway, his mother would have killed him in the driveway.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Oh ya, glock guy is extremely lucky, another foot to the right and he would’ve been laying next to the skateboarder. I just don’t understand glock guys notice for pulling the gun. I’m thinking in his mind he thought he was using self defense, but it clearly isn’t self defense when you chase a guy down and watch him get beat over the head. I’m curious how this all plays out in court.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Me too. No way my 17 year old is attending something like that on either side of it. If he tried to go anyway, his mother would have killed him in the driveway.
    You’re lucky. My kids mother would kill me instead :):

I try to teach my kids to avoid situations that have high risk/low reward. There’s no point in going to an area like that, especially when the mayors are on the side of the rioters. Even if you do have to legally defend yourself, the mayors will scream for your head. Stay home and protect our homestead and our family, then if you defend yourself there’s no question to the legality of it.

Top Bottom