Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    From what I can piece together there are at least 3 groups involved.
    1) BLM protestors/rioters
    2) Gun kids (seem to be loosely aligned with BLM). On one of the vids, a BLM guy refer to them as white-ee/antifa (when they say 'no cameras') however they don't appear to be causing violence/stirring up trouble like typical antifa.
    3) Anti-BLM AKA red shirt, probably others

I'm pretty clear on motivations for groups 1 & 3, however 2 has me a bit stumped. In the vid where their leader is talking with BLM, he says they are in favor of destroying government property, however not private property. This doesn't fit the narrative for Antifa, which is why I'm unclear on the motives or alignment of these clowns.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Have you not watched the videos? You're going to feel very embarrassed about that statement once you watch them.
    Yeah I watched it but you will have to tell me why I am supposed to be embarrassed ;)

I'm just saying those 2 guys may have had the impression they were chasing down a killer. Dumb, maybe to think they could get the best of a rifle but not necessarily ill-intentioned.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    From what I can piece together there are at least 3 groups involved.
    1) BLM protestors/rioters
    2) Gun kids (seem to be loosely aligned with BLM). On one of the vids, a BLM guy refer to them as white-ee/antifa (when they say 'no cameras') however they don't appear to be causing violence/stirring up trouble like typical antifa.
    3) Anti-BLM AKA red shirt, probably others

I'm pretty clear on motivations for groups 1 & 3, however 2 has me a bit stumped. In the vid where their leader is talking with BLM, he says they are in favor of destroying government property, however not private property. This doesn't fit the narrative for Antifa, which is why I'm unclear on the motives or alignment of these clowns.

I think the media has made this narrative more confusing than it needs to be.

Green shirt arrived with the militia group. Red shirt was part of the BLM/antifa rioting group.

Police, stupidly, pushed the riots towards where the militia had set up at the gas station. Then we ended up with a clash.
    The militia had set up there a good 2-3 hours before the riots were pushed there by police. It was announced over the scanner many, many times.

The confusion probably comes because he likely was sympathic to the BLM cause, but not to the riots.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kid was a pro-Police, rally attending Trumper. Doubtful he had BLM sympathies. Still, I respect his right to be where he was, and defend himself. Even if being there was an order or magnitude up there on the stupid scale.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Kid was a pro-Police, rally attending Trumper. Doubtful he had BLM sympathies. Still, I respect his right to be where he was, and defend himself. Even if being there was an order or magnitude up there on the stupid scale.

You do realize that, by far, most people agree with some degree of the BLM message?

It's the murdering, burning, looting, anti-cop, anti-US, pro-communism stuff that people take issue with.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    You do realize that, by far, most people agree with some degree of the BLM message?

It's the murdering, burning, looting, anti-cop, anti-US, pro-communism stuff that people take issue with.

So you mean.... all of BLM's positions. "Most" isn't true. Because BLM is based on and pushes lies. If you don't realize that, you need to look again.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It had to happen eventually. I'd say that both sides will be arming up a bit more and that a gun battle at one of these events is not out of the realm of possibility.

Did the Korean shopowners actually shoot anyone back in the LA riots? I don't recall.

But, we have a new breed of bolder protester. They believed they were invulnerable marxists. That has now been disproved.

Yeah, skateboard dude in that second photo sure looks surprised. I imagine that was through and through, too

Not like game play. You only got the one life. He did not choose wisely

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Did anyone notice in the first shooting someone asks the “medic” why did you shoot him? His head didn’t look like ol boys arm, medic carried a 9mm it looks like. Maybe I’m over thinking it

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County

this^^^^

i don’t know why this kid was there, but he was, This is still America, at least as of this posting, he has a right. The protesters DO NOT have the right to attack him, because they disagree with him. He was justified, from what I see, we need to stop giving insurrectionists the benefit of the doubt. They want us dead, even the Democrats among us. This is a war and it has already started, not by us, it started nonetheless. Political affiliation should. Ever ne a reason to attack, but we didn’t start this. All other things aside, I am tired of this.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Welcome back.

I saw a pic on twitter of him cleaning up graffiti during the day from the night before. Probably should’ve just avoided the protests, but, he had as much right to be there as them. I dunno, I avoid protests, but I understand why people go...

I also avoid movie theaters and strip clubs, but I understand why people go :):

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    If the sequence in the below link is correct, here's what happened:
    1) The armed guys at the gas station were supposedly anti-government and there to protect private property, but were OK with the rioters destroying government property. You hear their leader say this to the rioters/protesters in the first video.
    2) A rioter and one of the armed guard appear to get into a disagreement, something is thrown at the guy with the rifle. A short chase ensues and the rifle dude shoots the rioter in the head
    3) As shooter is running/jogging down the street away from the dude he just shot, the crowd realizes what he did, chases and knocks him to the ground.
    4) While shooter is on the ground skateboard dude hits shooter with his board, shooter then fires and hits him in the chest
    5) Medic dude was running towards shooter at about the same time, medic has a pistol in his hand.
    6) After shooting skateboard dude, shooter hits medic in the arm pretty close to point blank.
    7) Shooter gets up and proceeds to walk towards the cops with his arms up. Cops have no idea what is happening and when they hear there's an injury they proceed past the shooter towards the 2 dudes he just shot. Doubt the cops realized he was the shooter as directly across from where the shooter is walking is the gas station where the little gang of dudes with guns have hanging out all night.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C1Sjs_1598460586

That is what i thought the first time i watched the vid.

After watching it a few times, I think the shooter is running from right to left., Red shirt is chasing him.
    Red shirt throws something at the shooter, misses. Shooter keeps running towards cars on left and turns towards red shirt who has caught up with him. Another guy with a rifle (militia2 for the sake of reference here) chases red shirt from right.

Shooter shoots red shirt, and continues moving left, hooks around the cars and circles back to redshirt who is proned out.

As shooter circles back to redshirt, militia2 approaches redshirt (covering him with long gun). Militi2 realizes redshirt is shot and starts first aid and shooter takes off.

I think i originally mistook militia2 as the shooter and thought he was chasing down a fleeing redshirt, i now think that the shooter was running from redshirt who was chasing shooter and militia2 was chasing them.

It is kind of a shuffle. But if you start at the end of the video and walk it back, i think you can see that redshirt was chasing the shooter who was running away until he turns at the parked cars and fires.

It looks a lot like the guy chasing redshirt was the shooter, but i don't think he was. I think that was ( militia2) who stayed and gave aid. Course, I could be wrong .
    Two slightly different summaries, but both very good, could go either way. These add some clarity to a very confusing situation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did anyone notice in the first shooting someone asks the “medic” why did you shoot him? His head didn’t look like ol boys arm, medic carried a 9mm it looks like. Maybe I’m over thinking it

I’m interested in the “medics” story too. Was his intent to do harm to the kid, or was it to simply stop the kid? He had a handgun, so if he had any gun sense he knew he was outgunned. Why close distance and reveal yourself to be an obvious threat, if the former. In all the confusion, he could’ve taken a couple of well placed shots, and ended what he believed was a threat. And once he did close the distance, gun in hand, how was the kid to view him as anything other than a threat.... but yadda, yadda, fog of war...yadda, yadda.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I’m interested in the “medics” story too. Was his intent to do harm to the kid, or was it to simply stop the kid? He had a handgun, so if he had any gun sense he knew he was outgunned. Why close distance and reveal yourself to be an obvious threat, if the former. In all the confusion, he could’ve taken a couple of well placed shots, and ended what he believed was a threat. And once he did close the distance, gun in hand, how was the kid to view him as anything other than a threat.... but yadda, yadda, fog of war...yadda, yadda.
    It is all confusing. My personal belief is the kid was legitimately in his mind trying to defend himself from the mob in all three shootings.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He should be commended for not shooting more people?

That's a pretty generous assessment.

Dude with the white pants who was on him first and kicked him when he fell is lucky he didn't make the list. When the first shot was fired he was outta there

The mob wanted blood, they just didn't think it would be theirs

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    [h=1]Blake had knife in car when Kenosha cop shot him: Wisconsin DOJ[/h]

https://www.foxnews.com/us/blake-had-knife-in-car-when-kenosha-cop-shot-him-wisconsin-doj
    But otherwise unarmed......
    e43983c82174a2f034f455f3e8f3e830.jpg

Top Bottom